SCARLET NEXUS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

How do you use the Save Location/Teleport cheats? Can’t seem to figure it out or find any instructions.

Could we get BP as an increment?

It seems that Unlimited Health has a tendency to make SAF boss fights also have unlimited health. can be fixed by turning off for the fight. Also applies to One Hit Kills

" If only I get to know the answer if Unlimited Items still reset your items to 1-2 units/amount after this latest update…"

This and the OSF boss fight unlimited health is still an issue. Will there be a fix anytime soon?

The last update made some cheats that worked before stop working, such as the infinite life, the one hit ko and the infinite psychokinesis, please check it.

2 Likes

WIll be the xbox app version of the trainer?

SCARLET NEXUS just added to Xbox Game Pass ~

1 Like

Same with Marvel’s Avengers.

Is it possible to add an editor for the attack, power and defense stats? And maybe the ability to lock the edited stats? If the stats cannot be locked, at least I hope editing the 3 stats mentioned above can be added.

Mod is not working.

trainer is not working on v1.04 version

The SCARLET NEXUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

Currently the unlimited items cheat is not working. When you craft an item all that happens is that the process goes through, however doesn’t add the item you crafted into your inventory.

It seems like several of the items are no longer working, Health, PK, and SAS Recharge no longer work, some of the others it’s been hard to tell. There was just a patch that released so this may need an update.

Changes:

trainer is not working on v1.07 version

Changes:

Thanks for the update. I’m hoping at some point one more cheat can be added: Infinite SAS Skill Duration.

Instant Cooldowns is great but the infinite duration makes it so you don’t have to constantly spaz reactivating the skills :slight_smile:

Unlimited items is still blocking the addition of new items. More specifically Kikuchiba A environment item. Please update.