SCARLET NEXUS Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

SCARLET NEXUS
This is the official discussion topic of the SCARLET NEXUS Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Psychokinesis
3. Fast SAS Cooldown
4. Unlimited Items
5. Unlimited Money
6. Unlimited Brain Points
7. Unlimited XP
8. One-Hit Kills
9. Set Game Speed
10. Custom Player Speed
11. Custom Player Jump
12. Custom Gravity
13. Save Location
14. Teleport
15. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/02/2021
    Started development

• 10/02/2021
    Released trainer with 15 cheats

• 10/09/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/01/2021

• 12/20/2021

• 02/14/2022

• 04/01/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The SCARLET NEXUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 15 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Cheats don’t work, at least they didn’t for me.

2 Likes

Cheats via WeMod app dont work for me…

didn’t work for me too…

Thank you for the trainer!

I am using the Windows Version and it seems all the cheats work, except Unlimited Health
and Unlimited Psychokinesis.

I can activate them, but my health and pyro still gets used up by attacks.

I realize the Windows Store version of the trainer was updated today. I’m playing the GamePass provided Windows Store 1.03 version of the game and this trainer is not working as intended.

A few settings like jump height or unlimited items seem to be working fine. The first three though are completely borked. I can set unlimited health and psychokinesis and they outright do nothing. The quick SAS recharge doesn’t even engage. The first time I try flipping it the switch holds for a moment and toggles off again (sounds like a memory pointer search failed or something) and after that it just immediately flags off when trying to activate it.

This is being done with WeMod and the Game Bar overlay, but toggling in the WeMod app itself doesn’t appear to be any different. I should note that well, WELL after closing the game and WeMod the trainer DLL was still in use (I tried reinstalling WeMod at the time just in case) and that persisted for a good ten minutes. I’m wondering if the trainer isn’t hooking properly or if it needs updating for the 1.03 update of the game.

Thanks a ton for putting forth the effort even though this update wasn’t on the shortlist. Let me know if I can do anything to help debug as well. :3

2 Likes

I didn’t notice anything in regards to unlimited health or unlimited psychokinesis not working, but fast sas cooldown does not stick. I also ran into an issue where after trying to purchase anything in game after my first successful purchase, it seemed to bug. I’d purchase, it would go through the whole process but the amount owned did not increase at all. This has persisted over a few different vender locations with different items. Not sure what is causing that though.

— EDIT —

I did notice health and psychokinesis going down but never enough for me to worry. I think the SAS Cooldown and the bug I came across was due to the Unlimited Items cheat. But that’s just a guess.

one hit kill dont work and the unlimited health does not work please fix thank you

1 Like

Hi WeMod Team.
I have the MS Store Scarlet Nexus. I have tested all keys and nothing work.
Can you please fix it.
Thank you in advance

Even if the first three are turned on, it doesn’t work.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

it works !!
thanks

The windows store game of this needs an update please

Changes:

Scarlet Nexus was recently updated last night. Can we get an updated table whenever you have time?

Thanks in advance!

Changes:

When playing Kasane and you have to fight Sumarage with Unlimited Health, you will not be able to complete the fight because his health will lock as unlimited too. I do not know if there is anything that can be done about this since they are both “Main Playable Characters” in the game. I would assume if you are playing Sumerage and fight Kasane this would happen too.

Actually, it is a number of important fights. The way to solve it is to turn off Unlimited Health and then you can fight them.

Hello STiNGERR, Scarlet Nexus just got an 1.07 update could you consider updating the table? Thank you in advance, your tables are awesome.

Changes: