SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Approaching ONE full week and there is NO sign this is getting close to being updated. Is this game still supported here?

it could be because a lot of new games have been released

1 Like

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Great job. tyvm

can start the game but everytime want to play it get back to main menu… anyone else?

Works fine on my end.

Please put a atributes editor on trainer, there is a script on net to do it, but it will be better if i can make everyting in one program

there is the link for script Max attributes and skills in SCUM game single player · GitHub

Trainer working after update. I am using Health, Stamina, Unlimited Ammo, etc with no problems.

hope in the next trainer they add infinite ammo clip and no reload option to make the game feel more challenging. If not an infinite item option would be good too.

Is there any possiblity to look into the infinite durablility. it seems that items looted from zombies only go up to 50% durablity even with the cheat active.

I think it’s down to the fact that most clothing items that fall under 50% can’t be repaired above that.

Is there any chance to have free build?

Update today. Game hangs on startup.

Some suggestions I have.
Freezing timers option for mini games such as lockpicking, defusing also killboxes and cargo drops though the cargo drops can be changed in server options.
The mechs still see and shoot you, the puppets see you but don’t attack. Not sure if this is the stealth cheat being broken or what.

The one thing I really dislike about this site is how a game can be updated a week ago be number 20 at one point then 3 and then back to 8 because losers who use their currency to bump games move their game further up the list. If I had to do that each and every single time Scum had an update, I would literally be broke. I am already a handicapped player who lives on disability but I have been unable to play the game since Monday because without a trainer, I can’t play them due to physical restrictions and time in game is severely limited. But hey, it is free so screw it if others donate and keep pushing my game back up the list.

1 Like

I feel ya, been hording ammo since the updates and am forced to spawn fuel due to the devs borking the vehiicles.

Base building is free through admin commands “#setgodmode true” but doesn’t affect crafting, most of that can be sidestepped with admin commands “#spawnitem {itemID}” you can just spawn the resources for w/e you want to craft.

Fukn game went from 5 to 9!!! Sleezy

1 Like

Not sleezy. Other people are voting for other games using their boosts. It will be done in time.

Yeah, kind of a crap model. Spend money to get your game ahead in the queue. And due to the fact that they rely on MAF for most of their trainers, this will get pushed back constantly as fewer people play it.

1 Like