SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

this game uses EAC , easy anti cheat, yes even in Singleplayer. So use and get banned unfortunately.

Just got a hot fix. So the mods need another update. Your time and effort on doing these updates is very much appreciated. Cheers!

Stable Temperature not working

In the Folder Steam\steamapps\common\SCUM delete the Folder EasyAntiCheat then start the

Game - Steam\steamapps\common\SCUM\SCUM\Binaries\Win64\SCUM

My Singleplayer Work with this . Is EAC not delete no Trainer work .

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Unlimited Health doesnt work all the time. After one hour of playing i get radiation and bleeding and the Character dies everytime.

If you come to power stations and you use a protective suit you become also radiation and die.

Potassium iodide doesn’t help on radiation. Its not usable.

Hello my good sir! when will the trainer for Scum 0.85 be updated? Thanks and grateful for your work!

2 Likes

Could you add a mod for Fishing Line durability.

Trainer need to be updated, nothing works

2 Likes

Could we get an option to remove the radiation effect?

Trainer needs to be updated

1 Like

Following trainer mods not working is Unlimited Health, stamina, Durability and Ammo no recoil doesn’t work either.

1 Like

It feels like our requests go unanswered. :frowning:

1 Like

можешь помочь как установить программу и почему у меня ничего не работает ?

still waiting to see SCUM make it to the queue for updates…

1 Like

fyi: you can supplement the WeMod bits that aren’t working by using SCUM Admin Helper along with the WeMod ones that are still functional. Example: Use them both at the same time, spawn ammo with SAH to replace the Unlimited Ammo not working, etc. Its not a solution but it works as a bandaid.
Hopefully enough Pro users will show an interest to get SCUM put on the queue here.

1 Like

Last update by Gamepires for SCUM was Friday, I think. Will this make it onto the que anytime soon? Don’t even see it in Top 20

The trainer needs a actualization fastly , bc nothing works , and cant play the game

2 Likes