SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Might just be me being stupid, but can someone do a video of how to use this mod? I have literally no clue what I am doing

these only work in Single Player mode, not Multiplay Live mode

Could we possibly get an update on this trainer?

You launch the game via the exe and then hit play on the trainer and then you can use it.

Do you need the EAC BYPASS LAUNCHER

Welcome to the community.

Read the ā€œImportant Notesā€ section of the first post in this thread.

does anyones game crash when they increase game speed ?

Would I be able to use this on a server I own? I want to try messing with some of my friends that play on it.

We dont recommend it but you can try but if something happens we are not responsible
These trainers are made for singleplayer use only

you cant, because the trainer requires the Anti-cheat exe to be disabled, and you cannot run a server without it.

Needs to be updated, After doing everything you said, when the game launches, it asks you to Verify The Game Files.
So Annoyingly, This mod will need to be updated.

game wont even load after following steps. boots into black screen, and does nothing after. Update probably needed, unless im a tard.

1 Like

Same for me. Followed the steps properly, ran it from the new launcher, it gives me 3 pop ups. 2 saying corrupt data found and the 3rd saying fatal error

confirmed, even with the custom launcher, game just goes black screen and CTDā€™s

looks like he updated it to
SCUM (PC) 2-12-21 Trainer +6

but the wemod still shows 11-7-2020

so, this trainer is still 100% working fine on the steam version ??

do i waste money on this game?
i dont wanna not have the cheat not working lol

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

without the EASY CRAFTING cheat option, this game is too much of a grind now, all the other cheats work great though, thx.

Please open the video back up!