SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dont blame others if you dont know what youre talking about. Press t for the console then type
#setgodmode true
and you can instant build whatever blueprint you want. The devs gave you alraedy almost everything. You can even spawn every item apart from the golden deagle which you can get in the killbox for example. All those are no hidden features and very well explained by the scum steam community

steam update is turned on, it cannot be used, and a 64 bit version problem is prompted.

The wemod Link does not seem to be working anymore-- after the newest update :0(

Have you downloaded the file, when you open up wemod and select SCUM, look on the right and the link should be on the right. Good Luck

And live 1 more day

Barbz

Is there by any chance that we could have a teleport and a selection of high-end weapons, be niceā€¦ Thanks

Barbz

@ MrAntiFun
Hello, I just dropped in because I finally decided to buy Scum. I donā€™t buy games that WeMod does not show on their list as having a Trainer for. Now Iā€™m a bit confusedā€¦ the gameā€™s News page on Steam shows that thereā€™s an update on March 10th (SCUM - SCUM - Hotfix 0.4.99.30219 v2 - Steam News) Has the WeMod trainer for Scum been updated, and can I start playing my new game yet? :grimacing: Hereā€™s hoping :thinking:

p.sā€¦again (I accidentally posted this for Stingerā€™s Trainer when I infact downloaded MrAntiFunā€™s Trainer) Sorry

Well try it and see if you have the game from steam make sure to use custom launcher

Just because was a hot fix / patch dont mean all is broke

@ptondo and @MrAntiFun
I followed the BYPASS LAUNCHER instructions after downloading but my Norton Security removed it saying it was Unsafe ???
Please adviseā€¦ thank you both for responding.

Itā€™s a false positive our trainers are 100 % safe can whitelist the the wemod exeā€™s and should be good to go

Thank you @ptondo :+1:

1 Like

Ok hope you got it to work. ? ! :crossed_fingers:

@ptondo
I just got out of playing my first few hours and had issues with not being able to pick up items without dropping whatever else Iā€™m holding in my hand or put items into my inventory because Iā€™m only given the option to pick up something and ā€˜holdā€™ it but canā€™t add it into my inventory. Not sure why this is, but when I exited the game and restarting it through WeMod I got this message before the game loaded up againā€¦

ā€œMessage: File integrity compromised! Please verify your game cacheā€

Any idea what this means, and how I might be able to fix this will be greatly appreciated.

Probably need to give into steam and verify game files.

@ptondo
I did as you suggested, I ran the game files through Steam for verification but Iā€™m still getting that warning message before the game starts. Maybe I should uninstall and reinstall MrAntiFunā€™s Trainer again?

Iā€™ll say this, SCUM looks and feels amazing when I watch others play via YouTube, but it doesnā€™t feel that way when I play it. This game is the most complex game Iā€™ve ever played. Itā€™s Hud and Interface is so different in itā€™s layout then most my games Iā€™ve been playing so far. Subsistence and 7Days 2 Die are so intuitive and simple. Iā€™ve been playing these sort of games since forever, multi-player and single-player. But Scum is just so full of things to do, I just hope I can get it to work for me.

To @MrAntiFun & @ptondo ,
Iā€™ve tried to reapply the trainer with a fresh download but still having same issue with ā€œMessageā€ I mentioned above. Not sure what to do, but I see that SCUM 0.5 has been released. Also got a message from Steam saying my download of SCUM was not completely successful. Seems I might have to uninstall my game and reinstall the latest game version, which means I wonā€™t be able to play again until thereā€™s an updated SCUM Trainer to use with it.
Though my game wasnā€™t working really smooth Iā€™m glad to know that WeMod and all of you here are working hard to make our gaming so much more enjoyable. Hereā€™s waiting (as patiently as possible) :relieved:

@MrAntiFun On starting up the App, It asks to report if anything is wrong, all is ok, less for #5 Stable Vitals. It turned on but soon reverts back to off.

Live one more day

Barbz

PS. This has helped. as I got pissed at after falling over cliffs a few times and losing all my shizz SCUM Admin Helper

Is there GodMode in scum admin helper ?

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@MrAntiFun Thank you sooo much! :star_struck:

@MrAntiFun

With the latest download & launcher from the link I run into this issue.

Any tips?

@ryantorrr This is my exact same issue too!
I have no idea how to fix it, nobody seems to have an idea for it since I mentioned this a few days back when I downloaded the 0.4 update. Now I noticed that even with the full new version 0.5 and updated WeMod trainer my game is still displaying this warning when I start the game still. I sent and email to the gameā€™s developer in hopes he might give insight on it.
Seems I can still play, was in-game for 6 hours last night, only 1 freeze and had to reboot to get out of it. :thinking: