SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi to you good guys at WeMoD the SCUM game Updated tonight 56.9 Gig it has affected the Trainer God Mode not working, just a thumbs up and a huge Thank you to all the Staff at WEMOD:-)
Kind Regards.
SteelSoldier.

Hello, scum has been updated recently. Unlimited Health doesn’t work anymore.Can you update the Trainer please?

1 Like

Unlimited Health not working

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hi MrAntiFun, Thanks a Million for your great work on this Trainer I will try it out this afternoon and will leave a reply about the Trainer. I am so Grateful yo to you MrAntiFun in anticipation, this game for me is so Brilliant and so much fun Thank you again.
My Kindest regards,
SteelSoldier.:slight_smile:

Hi At Wemod, I have searched all the boards don’t know how to contact the Mods or Frank I felt rotten for making this post but nobody seems to be listening, :frowning: I posted 8 days ago about the SCUM trainer not working I have found that at least 2 Functions seem to be working, they are as follows.
F1 Not working.
F2 works Fine.
F3 Not Working.
F4 Not Working.
F5 Not Working > only Now and Then.
F6 Not Working.
F7 Not Working.
F8 Works fine.
I Love Wemod your Trainers are superb I am not a moaner but this game is so hard to play without a Trainer.
My Kindest Regards. Pro User.
SteelSoldier.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for making the Trainer work ALL “F” Keys are working Great so happy and a BIG Thank you to all involved pure MAGIC.:slight_smile:

1 Like

BIG update 0.7 Arrived today! Who’s Excited?! >;D are the cheats working for everyone else still?

so far Health isn’t Working

and so far everything else seems to be working, Just not Health Cheat

1 Like

Health isn’t Working : (

Same here.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Changes:

• Super Movement Speed cheat added
  • Items Have No Weight cheat added
  • Unlimited Durability cheat added
  • Unlimited Ammo cheat added
  • No Recoil cheat added
  • No Spread cheat added
  • Zombies Dont Attack cheat added
  • One-Hit Kills Zombies cheat added
2 Likes

Max skills cheat would be nice actually.

Welcome yunusaliak, I think to have the cheats that we have are a life saver:-)

Of course they are, it’s just a suggestion of mine.

Unlimited ammo and durability rocks. Thanks

Getting a File integrity compromised warning

That is due to the anti-cheat bypass.

You are OK :slight_smile: Enjoy Wemod great place the Trainers are heaven-sent, Happy Gaming.:slight_smile:

Hi Tony, I just love Wemod’s Trainer they are always first class we may get hiccups now and then but the Dev’s are rapid at fixing things, good Luck happy gaming.:slight_smile: