SCUM Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I get that everytime I load SCUM on my PC Just click on the Cross and away it goes No bad effects.:slight_smile:

wow Thanks MAF for the new Cheats ;o

this is Normal, just click Ok and continue your game.

some problems, Stacked items say Beer/Drinks/Food etc and Lockpicks and Screwdrivers etc, all have there Stacks dropped to 0 so No usesā€¦ havenā€™t figured which cheat is causing this, is it infinite ammo?

edit: i discovered its the No Weight Cheat that makes items unusable if they have stacks

Maybe the durabillity. When i use that, the health of all my chests and weapon racks will be 2% instead of 100%.

ya theres that problem too, broke my base with that one

Gaining constant fat beacuse of some cheat, dunno which one. My DEX was 2.5 at start and is now 1.6, keeps decreasing.

No Hunger makes you constantly gain fat apparently. It should be fixed or there should be a seperate option for no protein loss or etc.

Not being Funny but do you read what SCUM says when your game is loading and it thanks you for being patient, I keep having issues like 2% my Wardrobes become empty of all my Items etc, Now before this new Version was released with the airplanes, the Trainer worked great I am getting mixed messages from SCUM if I have an issue then I restart my game the issues are solved so all in all it is a tricky situation for Wemod, all I can add is try things like I have said.

building a storage chest gives me red lines and I cant put any of my gear in it.

it was literally mentioned earlier by me and 1 other that the Options for durability affects base building, and Unlimited weight affects Stacked items, that No Hunger making u gain weight and loose Dex has always been around

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

F11 (Unlimited durability) still bugging with contructionā€¦Storage chest on 2% HP when the cheat is activated

3 Likes

Will the cheats work in multiplayer or only singleplayer?

A Big Thankyou MrAntiFun, you are doing a great job for us members really appreciate your work:-)

If you use Wemods Trainers in Multiplayer and you get caught out thatā€™s a BAN from the game. on the other hand, if you use Admin Cheats from SCUM I donā€™t have the answer for that, so good hunting.:slight_smile:

Hey MrAntiFun
Der unlimited durabilty funktioniert aber wenn mann kisten baut haben die nur 7% und man kann nur 5 sachen rein tun und dann ist sie fertig.
Danke im vorraus fĆ¼r eine Antwort

Mfg DrPepe

For the benefit of our members, I have Driven with my SUV to the Outpost now a couple of times you can purchase all weapons along with ammo, etc also all the food you need, another tip is I have got lots of Cash from the ADMIN Cheats works really great, also on the Trainer I only use F1 through to F8 and never had any problems at all just a tip for everyone, Good LUCK with your gaming.:slight_smile:

does unlimited ammo not work with arrows I made a bow and the strign gets pulled back but i donā€™t get any impact with the ground and such if I fire the bow without an arrow in my inventory?

Pls update trainer

1 Like