SCUM Cheats and Trainer

crashes when I drink why aren’t people updateing this

cause it’s early access not very popular and will be outdated withing a day.
Oh and because people are not voting for it

Or use no thirst then u dont have to drink !!

I voted for it and I am people. :wink:

1 Like

so i turn of the cheats but then they automatically turn off besides like 2 of them what is wrong?

1 Like

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

No Idea how to use this cheat. Whenever I press play in Wemod it never seems to launch SCUM.

It just continues to try to load for an infinite loop and never actually opens the game. I’ve never encountered this with any other Wemod cheats.

Unsure if this is due to one of the recent hotfixes to SCUM

1 Like

Hello

I just launched scum via WeMod, but nothing else works, only the numpad 4 is still working. For the rest this is the total nant.

A shame, because this cheat is very pleasant when you start a new game and you do not want to starve.

Ya was another hot fix July 9th. Most likely the trainer will need an update. Fastest way for an update is to vote in the app

8/3/19
Every cheat save 2 or 3 options are broken, update please?

We’re working our way through updates, the best way to get the trainer updated is to vote for an update in the WeMod app. We use the voting to determine what our community would like updated the most!

1 Like

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

Does not work after hotfix 0.2.54.16532
Num1 and Num3 activate but no reaction in game. Others just turns off by it self

Yepp ANOTHER game update August 29th and 30th
Trainer will probably need another update and he just did 6 days ago
Best and fastest way is to vote in the app

I am understand that you have many of messages like this but no need to be so sarcastic. I am just do as STiNGERR say

And lets be honest SCUM devs make another update faster than we can get 1000 votes in app (after 10 days 23/1000). And then what? We need to collect another 1000 votes to get update for the next update? I dont say that Creators not working or something, i fully understand that making trainers is not simple and i realy grateful for this work.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English its not my main language))

Didnt try to be sarcastic sorry if you took it that way.
I was just saying another darn game update which makes the trainer maker have to do more work.

After a new update, no trainer will work.

No more help at play works :sanglot::sanglot::sanglot:’(
When do you think you have time to update?

Ya stingerr is making his way back around again to this one . voting in the app helps us determine what trainers need updated the most!

1 Like

Thank you for your work, thanks to you the world is more tolerable xD.

1 Like