SCUM Cheats and Trainer

The SCUM cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have a problem every time I use the cheat after 2 min the health starts to drop quickly and I die

cant seem to play the game with Wemod … the game is still getting updates so maybe the trainer needs updating … but i hit play on Wemod, the game starts up … then i get an error message about not being able to load my profile, then the game just shuts down. the only way it stays running is if i start it with Steam, which obv cant use Wemod with.

Can try to start game from the exe and see what happens and make sure your not using for multiplayer

yeah ive tried both the .exe and through Wemod. i couldnt even get to the menu to choose either single player or online. the game just uses EAC and it seems without the EAC launcher, the game doesnt load a profile so it shuts down

hey all! :smiley: i’m currently trying to see if it is possible to get an infinite ammo script working but i am haveing trouble to lock the ammo in place. i have so far found 7 different addresses on 10 different player starts and managed to lock them down but not at the same time. sometimes it works and i don’t spend the ammo in my current mag, but after about 3 or 4 minutes it stops working again. does anyone here have some friendly insight that could help me make an infinite ammo script? if i can get some help to narrow it down i can make it work for any weapon in the game. rifles, shotguns, pistols, you name it. but i need some solid backup to make it work. any help would be appreciated. if possible take contact with me on Steam. zerrierslizer0 is my username. thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Changes:

can you add teleport?

Everytime I try to lunch SCUM through WeMod it tells me that I need a 64 bit version of the game, how do I change a game from 32 bit to 64?

Try and start the game first then when you are in game alt tab out THEN press the play button in wemod after.
I think sometimes in steam folder mite be in .bin can sometimes change it there too

Any chance for an update?

If a trainer needs an update because the game has been updated, then you need to request an update via your WeMod desktop app, not here on the forum. :slight_smile:
Link: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

Changes:

its 27/05/2020 Trainer does not work for version 3+ (SCUM and The City Patch)… and doesnt look like anyones been updating this for awhile, and alot of the values are hard to Edit, even in the Db file.

6/5/2020 WeMod says Playing but cheats are not working (unlimited health, stamina, blood volume, etc) none of the cheats are working for me. nay ideas?

It was updated just a few days before you made your post there. :stuck_out_tongue:

The game received an update since the last time the trainer was updated. This means that the trainer is likely now incompatible and also needs an update.

You can request an update via the WeMod desktop app. You can also use your referral link to invite others to vote while being rewarded for it. And we also have a forum section where free games are occasionally posted for you to grab while waiting for updates. :slight_smile:

Links:

even tho it was Updated a few days from the Post, it received Updates (the game a few days after, Trainer doesn’t work)

@DreadGoddess - Please see the post that is directly above yours. It explains what you need to do to get it updated. Thank you. :slight_smile:

ya already did the Request Several times, that isn’t an Update. thats Requesting one for a game thats being updated Very Often… I’ll stuck with my CE tables from now on , fin ding the values is much faster anyhow

This game is currently in early access, which is just another way of saying beta mode. So yes, it will update frequently and therefore the trainer will break frequently. This is the curse of playing an early access game with a trainer and it is something that is beyond WeMod’s control.

There are millions of games in existence, tens of thousands of which WeMod caters for. So you do need to exercise a degree of patience when it comes to updates. At this moment in time, there are not enough votes for this trainer to justify a priority update over more popular games with more votes.

You have a referral link that you can use to increase the number of people voting. How do I find my referral link? - WeMod Support.
We also have a forum section of free games for you to get while waiting for updates. Deals & Giveaways - WeMod Community.
You could also uninstall the game and play something else until this one comes out of early access.