Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Unlimited Health is work, thank you very much. However, it appears I disabled Unlimited Health when fight the boss to get the resurrection, and now I enabled back Unlimited Health still health drop reason why?

I think it works to an extent, but setting attack power seems to be wonky. Like if I have it set to 30 I see a difference, but if its set to 100 I see no change.

The Instant Debuff Removal doesn’t seem to work. It just causes two displays to pop up permanently on screen, and doesn’t get rid of Poison nor Burn.

1 Like

Its not working for me

1 Like

The Trainer has a few cheats that do not work. As mentioned by Soticoto The unlimited buff and no buff seems to not work. The unlimited health doesn’t work also. I haven’t tried all the mods but the first 4 or 5 do not work from my experience. As a matter of fact some cheats make you get some build up damage on your character.

1 Like

Unlimited Items doesn’t seem to work on Lapis Lazuli or Grave Wax.
Any Advice?

Hi, so I just wanted to know if there’s a way to revert back infinite XP back to at least 5, I don’t like it being on a constant 999.

is it possible to make it so infinite items dosnt affect prayer beads and memories, and another mod that gives infinite spirit emblems. btw any specific reason why some mods, specifically infinite health and guard sometimes dosnt work?

use cheat engine, very simple to use.

ok what the heck is up with the mega xp? i kill a ■■■■■■■ cricket, and i mean a cricket, and boom 1.5 million xp, i basically get 11million TIMES as much xp as before. and its so glitchy that i activate it, kill a guy and think “hmm ok yeah ill just kill another since i got not enough (like a few thousand xp)” and i got 870000 for one enemy and was up at like level 60, why is its too broken, why not have a multiplier instead, why have a mega xp when unlimited skill points is literally the same ■■■■, i had to use cheat engine to fix this and even then, the next skill point requires me to get 900k xp. i cant level up at all. i dont understand why yall made it this broken im sorry. but a really popular game like sekiro, the mods for it on here are probably the most glitched and broken ive seen ANYWHERE on this modding platform.

Hello,

The cheats dont work in the GOTY edition.
Is it possible to Fix?

Thanks

that did not work

1 Like

All cheats stop working after some time playing, the first thing i realized was that the god mode cheat was no longer working, then the one for unlimited items was no longer working and then the rest followed after a while, i constantly need to restart every 1-2 hours before they stop working again.

1 Like