Serialkiller520 or the French Noobish Gamer!

Well I’m (obviously) a French Gamer living in South of France and i’m nearly 30 yo.

I’ve started playing on Atari 2600 with PONG. I’ve known lots of consoles and some others engines ( Asmtrad CPC 6128, Commodor 64 ) and I now only play on PC.

System and network administrator I’ve made lots of game’s server (Minecraft, CSS, L4D2, DOFUS 1.2, Ogame, GRAV, 7DTD, Conan Exiles, Ark, Rust, Hurtworld…) but never modded myself. I used mods, plugins, and others stuffs, but never made them ^^

Now I only play on Steam as Serialkiller520 where I own more than 2.6K games.

Except videogames and IT, I do like fantastic series and movies and some good music :heart:

For last, I’ve heard about “Infinity” by one of my Steam’s mates. And as I have a real interest in cheats and hacks for both preventing it on our servers (I know trainers here are for solo use ^^) and using it on some games for testing purposes, I’ve decided to discover, test and participate :yum:
So instead of using single trainers or using CE or COS****** ,I found pretty usefull that kind of toolbox.

Cheers :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Serialkiller520

I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself here, lots of like-minded folk.

I see you’re into music, might want to stop by the Now Playing thread and post some tunes!

1 Like