Serious Sam 3 BFE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This trainer is broken for both Single player and Coop anyway

dang no update to this huh. Just ran into DRM Arachnid. oh well. I mean the cheats technically work until it says cheat enabled n such.

Due to the age of this game and the trainer creator no longer being a part of Team WeMod, this trainer would be have to be entirely remade. Itā€™s low priority but could be done in the future :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m guessing serious sam 3 has been serious right now, Because when you enable these mods, Out of no where, Thereā€™s gonna be some invincible scorpio (It is detected.) Sometimes theres gonna be big enemies just tryna kill you. Image of invincible scorpio keeps teleporting on me

Theyā€™re also just small like wtf.

Same issue lmao

well been trying to use wemod on this game but everytime i use this the game freezes or crashes. been trying several ways to use it but never seems to be working unfortunatly :frowning:

still waiting for the game to update by Stinger

The only time Iā€™ve ever run up on that invincible scorpion was when I had basically pirated the game. It just throws that thing at you, when you get to a certain point in the game. Itā€™s supposed to kill you, but if you have either the WeMod cheat enabled, or the gameā€™s own cheat menu enabled (with God mode), itā€™ll just stand right in front of you, no matter where you go, and try to kill you. I donā€™t believe itā€™s because of WeMod. It may be that the game wasnā€™t purchased.

Try it with the gameā€™s own cheat menu. I believe you can find how to enable it somewhere on the internet.

Thatā€™s not right. I have NEVER pirated a game before, I FULLY support the developers. Which is why I BUY the games. At first, that scorpion monster was never detected up until a few years ago. Wemod IS detected, or at least certain cheats are. I purchased the game from Steam itself a few years ago, so thereā€™s no way it can be pirated. I canā€™t even make a new game without the scorpion instantly spawning in IF I ENABLE Wemod. Otherwise, works fine.

The Serious Sam 3 BFE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• One-Hit Kills cheat added
1 Like

I didnā€™t say I didnā€™t buy the games. I got 'em all, actually. And thatā€™s because I played the ā€˜First Episodeā€™ and the ā€˜Second Episodeā€™, which were pirated. I played them, bought them when I had the money for them, and havenā€™t looked back. When I looked it up, the ā€˜invincible scorpionā€™ is their version of DRM, and itā€™s really quite effective. Iā€™ll try loading the game with the cheats sometime this afternoon. If that ā€˜invincible scorpionā€™ shows up, Iā€™ll be back to edit this.

That said, the game has an in-game cheat menu thatā€™ll do just about everything the WeMod cheats can do.

EDIT: Opened the game with WeMod, and played through the first part of the game ā€œSummer in Cairoā€, with all the cheats activated. No issues, no ā€˜invincible scorpionā€™, no hangs, crashes, or freezes.
It DID, however, disable achievements, but that might be because I have the ā€˜developer cheats menuā€™ available to me.