Settlement Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Settlement Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Silver coins and free trades cheats not working

Changes:

Game freezes whenever trying to activate the trainer.

Changes:

• Free Caravan cheat added

According to the developers of the game, cheat engines are responsible for breaking the repair function of the game. I made a ticket and was told to post here. From what I read in the Discord, it definitely seems to be the case.

Super Workers Speed is currently not working:(

2 Likes

cant load saved games while wemod is active, the game freezes and stops responding, max workers stats doesnt work, and messing with the game speed causes the game to freeze. Hoping for an update soon! Thank you!

Changes:

after update on 7/1/22 still will not let you start a new game with cheats activated, freezes at every attempt to load any game.

i used all of my boosts on this game when it was in queue last hoping for a fix, if i had more id use them on this game again

Hello,
This game needs urgent fix and upgrade !!!
Thanx

No, iā€™m sorry, MrAntiFun but nothing works anymore today ! The only cheat that seems to is ā€œworkers quicknessā€ BUT if i use the cheats, the game freezes immediately and finally crashes !

after the most recent game update, all seems to be working with the exception of the time speed

Thatā€™s wrong !
I confirm my first post over here The only cheat that seems to is ā€œworkers quicknessā€ BUT if i use the cheats, the game freezes immediately and finally crashes !

One week later, nothing has changedā€¦
Still waiting.

Three weeks laterā€¦ Still waitingā€¦
Thereā€™s no regular monitoring for ā€œoldā€ games, in fact.
This is true for this on, this is true with all others. I have many old games for which the cheats donā€™t work an more and it seems useles to ask for a fixing !

Today, about 15% of all my games can be played with Wemod working but i still pay 100% every monthā€¦ for the moment.

All the cheats work for me.

Oh really ? How happy you must be !

All games are still tested after game updates and after trainer updates. This one has been tested on July 8th, July 20th, August 8th, August 12th, September 26th, and September 27th by 4 different testers. I also just tested it and have confirmed EVERYTHING is working. The worker stat mod needs to be tweaked so that it doesnā€™t drop some of the stats to yellow, but other than that, the trainer works fine.

Where did you buy the game, are you using other mods, are you playing on the high graphics mode, and what is your game version #?