Settlement Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i bought the game from steam, im not using other mods, im playing on high graphics mode, and the game version is V0.84.290.120. the issue im experiencing is anytime i try to start a new game, the menu for setting up the new world doesnt pop up and it gets stuck and when i try to load a previous game it loads part of the way and then the game stops responding altogether. i have all of the mods activated with the exception of game speed.

Don’t activate the mods until your save is loaded.

ah. my sincerest apologies. i had the save mods feature toggled on and hadn’t thought to try disabling everything and re-enabling everything once the world was loaded. wish i had thought to try sooner as i haven’t been able to play this game.

If that fixed the issue I’ll retest it with saved mods. If it an issue the creator will disable saved mods for this trainer.

1 Like

The Settlement Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

:frowning: Love this game.

我用PayPal支付专门为这个游戏而来,结果根本无法使用。。。。相当于我白买。

please update

1 Like

prolonged use crash the game. Workers not working and stuck, after using super workers speed. Some buildings can’t be placed/build when using the Free Construction.

Changes:

2 Likes

Game crashes with loaded via WeMod, this is both with and without any mods active. Can’t create new games without crashing either.

1 Like

Hello, it’s the same for me .The game crashes when loading via WeMod, this is both with and without active mods

Hello, it’s the same for me .The game crashes when loading via WeMod, this is both with and without active mods

1 Like

please update

Bitte Aktualisieren spiel startet nicht mehr schon seit längeren nicht mehr .Please update Game not started since expected danke

[v1.0.43.27] Update Please

Changes:

3 Likes

Thank You So Much♥

Unfortunately the update yesterday broke it.