Shadow of the Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the cheat still working as we speak right now

no they are not the ones i have mentioned are not working

The Shadow of the Tomb Raider cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

GODMODE is not working correctly

Just wondering if it’s possible to add or make a ‘jump height modifier’ to the list? I know you guys are super busy working on other games, but would be awesome to see this added. Just trying to give ideas. Thanks for all the hard work.

1 Like

Would it be possible to update this trainer with a jump height modifier, the same way it works in Rise of the Tomb Raider?
AFAIK the engines of these games are quite similar, so possibly code could be reused somehow?
Or alternatively a fly cheat would be cool as well. Basically anything that allows to explore areas out of bounds more easily. :slight_smile:

it’s been months and still no update to include jumping, some of us are not that good at jumping so this would be a big help

第六感・パーセプションのチートはありますか?

Love the Trainer! I would like see one more mod added if you could, to stop camera shaking during game play. That would be lovely! :slight_smile:

This game is now on game pass, time to get to work peps :laughing:

2 Likes

can you please add the xbox faster

1 Like

Game Pass support maybe?

New trainers are added based on popularity among users. Please follow the game in WeMod by clicking Notify Me on the trainer’s page. This is how the trainer creators decide what games will receive trainers next. We can also see that the game is #3 on queue for Xbox. You can check it by going to your WeMod App>Creators>Queue.