Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Super Stealth
3. Unlimited Items
4. No Skills Cooldown

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/13/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

@STN not sure if your still willing to work on this trainer but it isn’t working for me. just letting you know. and thanks in advance if you update it

Super Stealth doesn’t seem to be working as far as I can tell. Unless I’m misunderstanding how it’s supposed to work. All I know is that unless I’m playing stealthy normally, there’s nothing “super” about it. In other words, there’s no change to any stealth mechanics that I can see. Everything else seems to work okay though.

Edit: Unlimited health technically doesn’t work either but with Unlimited Items, I can at least heal myself endlessly. But as far as not losing health to begin with, that doesn’t seem to be a thing.

same for me

Yeah I can’t seem to get Super stealth to work either. As for Super Health, as I tried to play stealthily and look for new ways, I never found the need to use it.

None of the cheats work for me, I tried to keep the unlimited health on, it seemed that it didn’t work at all. Same thing with the no cooldowns and unlimited items.

Where did you acquire your copy of the game from? :slight_smile:

only super stealth didnt work for me

For me only infinite ammo and instant special attacks work.

@STN hi sorry for pinging you but for me (i have it on steam) all the cheats dont work, is it me or its the trainer?

The trainer may require an update. If you’d like to see an update, please vote for it in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

version 2.2.10.F Super stealth doesn’t work

1 Like

As for 12.30.2019, super stealth does not work with 2.2.10 version of the game - please update

May 22. 2020, v. 2.2.10.F steam
Unlimited health - not workig
Super stealth - not working
No skill cooldown - working
Unlimited items - working

please update

The developer of this trainer is retired from WeMod.

Therefore it will not be updated.

An updated trainer has been provided by another trainer developer, MrAntiFun.
Make sure you use his trainer, not this one.

Link: Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

This thread will be closed so that this post does not get buried.