Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
This is the official discussion topic of the Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Better Stealth
3. Instant Skill Cooldown
4. Unlimited Items

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 01/31/2020
    Better Stealth cheat added
    Instant Skill Cooldown cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Hi, not working. Kindly update. thank you!

Game is running, but wemod cannot detect game.

1 Like

I dont think it needs an update. If it wont detect your game make sure you are using steam store version
Then try and start game from steam first alt tab out after game is running then press the play button in wemod after

Yup did that troubleshoot step, it didnt work.

Trainer works fine, im pretty sure he’s using a pirate version.

its from origin

As the name of this trainer suggests, @merahmatriz, this trainer was designed for the Steam version of the game, not the Origin version.

Games from different store versions will have differences in the game engine’s code which will require a separate trainer being made for each store version.
You can vote for an Origin trainer for this game via the WeMod desktop app. However, be aware that Origin is not a very popular platform with the wider gaming community.

Last week this trainer works perfect, but now when i press play button … wemod write me We´re having trouble to downoad cheats. Please try again later … then i try to download this trainer from websites, but it still not working.

Not working at all.

Hello,

This game has not been updated since June 2018 (proof: https://steamdb.info/app/418240/patchnotes/). So really this trainer should be working, since it was released in 2020.
I will forward this information to our testing team to see if we can get the trainer re-tested. Please bear in mind it is the weekend, so there probably won’t be an immediate response. :slight_smile:

In the meantime, please try the following to see if it makes any difference:

1. Launch the game first via Steam. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

Does not work, tried it today, I do get unlimited ammo though from what I can gather. Health, stealth are NON FUNCTIONAL.

Trainer doesn’t work or should I say never really worked. Didn’t work even before the update. Just re-tried the trainer.

needs update 26/02/2021

1 Like

Unlimited health does not work.
Super stealth does not work.
No skills cooldown works.
Unlimited items works, particularly for bandages.

2 Likes

Hello, Unlimited Health does not work, even if i did what the tiny “i” beside it. Other cheats are functional and working fine.

Please retest or update your trainer.
Thank you for your time and effort.

The Wemod trainer no longer works with whatever the latest version on steam is but Fling’s standalone trainer works like a charm

Its a bug. look at history it defaults to 3/15/2017. Just change it to 1/30/2020. Tested and works great all cheats work.

Confirmed, working. Exiting game and changing version from 03/15/2017 to 01/31/2020. Launched game, Alt+Tab to WeMod. Clicked Play and bam.

thank you for your method

None of these cheats are working anymore. No cool down, no unlimited health, nothing, using the game from Steam

1 Like