Shadow Warrior 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Shadow Warrior 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Shadow Warrior 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Mana
5. Unlimited Skill Points
6. Unlimited Money
7. Unlimited Double Jump
8. Freeze AI
9. Save Location
10. Teleport
11. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 03/30/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/01/2018
    Save Location cheat added
    Undo Teleport cheat added

• 05/22/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Just tried a few of these out and they’re not working.

• Unlimited Health
  • One-Hit Kills
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Unlimited Mana
  • Unlimited Skill Points
  • Unlimited Money
  • Unlimited Double-Jump
  • Freeze AI (Crashed game)

is the game legit or cracked?

100% legit on Steam.

yea, not working for me either

My only guess is that the game received a new patch while he was working on it.

or maybe it was made using a low difficulty and it is one of those games that changes how health works on each difficulty level

thanks for making this happen, ill test it right away ^^

EDIT: this is a great game ^^
EDIT again: i’ll be making a new save file, so i keep my other one the way it is, 100% legit. :stuck_out_tongue:

okay, 2 minutes into the game i try using 2 of the mods, the unlimited health and one hit kill, but none of them seemed to be working? not sure why. i play the game on steam, opened it as usual, i turned them on right before the fight while in-game. any throughts?
EDIT: lemme know if im doin something wrong.

@STiNGERR any idea why they are not working?

im not sure, i turned them on like i normally do with all the mods, but nothing happened, it did toggle in infinity so it was showing it was on though. but nothing happened kind of.

i went through each and every one, and none of them worked.
its probably a small fix.

I talked to the author and he said the game did a stealth hotfix breaking the trainer.

is it possible to fix it?

Trainer updated. Sorry there was an update i wasn’t aware of while i was working on this trainer. It will work now. @Kalfax @Hawk @C_Maggotbone @ZohmBii

Also read the notes before using mods.

thanks :smiley: ill try it a bit later today, but gonna play whos your daddy with a friend first.

I noticed a few issues with the mods. for example: the one hit kills only worked when unlimited health was turned on, and even then you sometimes died, even though the health said it was at full. secondly, the skillpoints worked, but when i teleported to a new mission, for some reason i had to level them all up again.
these r just some issues i noticed when trying them out today.

Yea if enough attack you, you can die also would unlimited Shadow Fury/ spirit well be possible

Also unlimited gem things for infusing weapons

2 Likes

@Kalfax Yup i have mentioned the issue with One-Hit Kill in notes, it sometimes effect your health when scene changes and your health goto 1. When it does just pause and unpause the game or press Q to use mana and it will instantly reset everything.

1 Like

Yo please update the mod doesnt work anymore and i really enjoyed it please update