Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

@guhewo @gaucauvidai
It will be in the D drive (for Epic games). Mine was located here
D:\Games\SidMeiersCivilizationVI\LaunchPad

the .exe is called “LaunchPad.exe”

hopefully that works for you too

that is where I found mine

I tried it as well. Both by using the DX11 and the Dx 12, both done through the WEMOD launcher and by physically locating the launchpad.exe program. I have yet to have any success…

UPDATE 1: I launched the game again, and immediately began to press the F1 key, The UI notified me it was turning on and off. while in the Launcher where one has the option to press play for DX11 or DX12… but upon the game actually launching the Trainer ceases to operate. I shall do more experiments and update further.

UPDATE 2: Game files and how to use the Trainer

Game files are located here.

E:\Games\SidMeiersCivilizationVI\Base\Binaries\Win64EOS

Either use

CivilizationVI.exe (DX11)

or

CivilizationVI_DX12.exe (DX12)

25thBaam
Typically yes this is the correct steps to work the trainer,

pressing play starts the game,
once the game is launched, press ALT+TAB
while looking at the WEMOD UI you must manually push the Function number associated with your cheat you want activated. unless you have Pro then just press the icon to activate

@guhewo @gaucauvidai

hopefully that works for you too

UPDATE 3:

Game crashes while using DX12.

Using DX11 there does not seem to be any crashing so far.

There is an issue with the infinite movement - Troops can attack multiple times but there movement range is limited. If the unit gets a promotion and it is applied they lose the rest of their turn. Going on to next turn seems to partially rest the movements but still not unlimited.

1 Like

turned on fast construction, fast recruiting & unlimited movement… it crashed on next turn… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Could you give a break down of how you started the game, activated the trainer and which DX version you are using, please and thank you

I started the game through dx12 via wemod app. Activated cheats via the manual function button.

Can you try with DX11 and see if the problem persists?
I have a feeling that DX12 is the issue, as I encountered something similar but mine crashed even before the main menue, but that is because I started the codes at that exact time. I switched to DX11 and have been playing for over an hour with no crashes, but there is an issue with the infinite movement.

2 Likes

the trainer wont work in multiplayer at all? even when i host i just want to troll some friends.

No they usually dont and if they did would probably be detected and would get banned from the game

1 Like

Aight, just gonna give a heads up on the infinite movement. Use it with extreme caution and save a lot in between using it (probably should do that with any mods to a game). I managed to softlock myself using it, since I moved some units far enough as to where they would usually not have any movement left, but in that moment the cheat triggered and gave them movement back. The game is now in a state where I can’t move them, or make them fortify, but it still tells me that I have to give them orders before moving to the next turn since they technically still have movement points. Thanks for the trainer, works pretty well most of the time, I just forgot to use my brain and didn’t save a long time before that happened.

Every time i try starting the game i get this error
Unhandled Exception
Code: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Error reading address 0x1f024000

Call Stack

??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
How can i fix this, I uninstalled wemod and the game but i keep getting the error. Any advice? Pls help

Welcome to the community @Gato_SHD. :slight_smile:

This is a known issue with the Civ 6 game itself, as well as Civ 5. It is not triggered by WeMod.
Some things that have worked for some people:

• Add Civ 6 as an exception in your antivirus.
  • Make sure your GPU meets the minimum specs.
  • Verify the integrity of the game files.
  • Uninstall the game, manually delete all straggling files in the My Games folder, re-install.

These may help:

@Ravenfyre alright I’m going to try them :slight_smile: Thank you

Can the developer replace “Minimum 10 Citezens” to “Unlimted Citizens”

Hi! I’m been trying to use the manual method of directing the .exe file from the start but its just keep on rolling(loading) as I play my game so I figure maybe its the LaunchPad that has to be used but still a no no. Then I search the solution online and found only the method I’ve been using. Any help here?

Welcome to the community @PoliteHotkey72. :slight_smile:

Make sure you’re using the .exe for the DX11 version of the game, not the DX12 version.
This post above explains where to find it: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games.

If you still can’t find it:

1. Launch the DX11 version of the game. Wait until you are on the main menu.
  2. Launch Task Manager.
  3. Right-click the game process. Click Open File Location.
  4. The highlighted file should be the correct .exe to add to WeMod.

Thank you for the solution. Apparently I did not use the play button from the custom .exe thingy, now I am able to use the mod but the resource icon is all gone, I haven’t try to restart the game tho but a quick new play didn’t show it either. So I assume just connecting the trainer from WeMod make it disappeared as for the game detect it?

Thank you for the update and I’m glad the trainer works for you now. :slight_smile:

The trainer should not affect how the game appears on the screen in any way. This is because trainers do not actually touch the game itself nor any of its files. Trainers just inject values into the RAM of your PC.

I did a quick search and have found this seems to be a known issue in the game amongst those who don’t use trainers too. In fact, I’m seeing these reports going back as far a Civ 4 - seems the devs never fixed it. One of these links may help:

OH WOW NEVER SEE THAT COMING, yep Its fixed now just a simple creepy mistake where the option for resource icon turn off in the Map Option above the minimap. Forgot there’s a thing for that. But, yeah, it is turned off on its own…

This ain’t working chief.
Tried DX12, DX11, manually adding executable locations and whatnot. Nothing works.

I am completely clueless with this sort of thing so not sure if I am doing smething wrong or not. When i try to load the game up with the trainer using what i think is the correct exe for dx11, the trainer states “playing” but the game never seems to start so I then go to start the game up normally, it obviously starts but mods can’t be used, after about 20 minutes into playing the game will start up in another tab, so basically the game is running twice. Also the game that starts after 20 minutes seems to be set t German language. I am a bit lost to be honest.

I dd manage to start the game with the trainer once,couldn’t tell you what i did differently that time as i have basically just been following what i read on here.