Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Is there a way to use this Trainer in Multiplayer with friends? Cause it worked for me 1 single time but after that, it never worked again. Any Methods?

No. We dont make trainers to work in multiplayer only singleplayer , so to your question we dont know if it does or how to make it work. Sorry

Ok so I figured out as far as the length if time the game takes to start. Think that is down to my laptop being a but of a dinosaur, although if I start the game without the trainer it starts fine.

Now I have the game loading through the trainer, slowly but starts. But I still have the problem of the game and menus being in German even though the language is set to English.

Any ideas?

You should be able to set the game’s language in the in-game settings menu on the main menu. A trainer wouldn’t trigger the game to be in a different language because trainers don’t actually touch the game in any way, just your PC’s RAM. It’s likely that you accidentally chose “Deutsche” during setup instead of English.

The German word for language is “sprache”. So look out for that word or “Deutsche” in the settings, then you’ll know that’s the language setting. :slight_smile:

It’s very peculiar I know. The thing is when I try to change the language settings it says it is set to English but everything seems to still be in german.

It is indeed peculiar. :thinking: I’ve never had the issue myself in any Epic games. I know on Steam you can select the game’s language in the Steam library, but there’s no such option in the Epic library.

Try this:

1. Open Epic Games launcher.
  2. Go to Settings, near the bottom of the left panel.
  3. Make sure the laungage is set to English (or whatever you want it to be) in there.

If that still didn’t do anything, maybe the English language file got damaged or corrupted while the game was downloading - which is just one of those things that randomly happens for no apparent reason. So try this:

1. Open Epic Games launcher.
  2. Go to the library.
  3. Click the three dots underneath the Civ 6’s game thumbnail.
  4. Click Verify.

This will check the game files to make sure nothing is missing or corrupted and fixes it if something is.

Thanks, I will give that a go later. I’ll let you know what happens.

Ok did both and no joy ha. Played in german for a bit as I know what most of the things are without knowing the language (also strangely when hovering over the icons on a civic it give there explanation in English, and on the civic card screen too, but everything else in german bar audio which is all in English).

Need an update ;(

cv6 it does that like 1 minute after loading and using the trainer

Welcome to the community @RighteousPine64. :slight_smile:

Please use the search feature on the forum before posting.
There have been several posts pointing out that this is an issue with both Civ 5 and Civ 6 games which is not triggered by WeMod.
The issue occurs also to people who play the game without any cheats, mods or trainers, indicating it’s a game problem.
See this post for more information: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

yeah i noticed after a while. I was going through steam articles and 2015 had the same problem and one of them was because of the anti virus.I turned off my windows defender and had 2 hour game time.Then the same thing happened again.

As mentioned, it will load just fine, for a standard game, but it wont load the game for any of the expansions. When i tried to redirect the launcher to look for the version from EpicGames that has a launcher for the expansion stuff, it just states “catastrophic error”

Is there a in depth video on how to use this for Civ6? I just downloaded.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

All you need to do is install WeMod.
WeMod will detect any games you have in your PC, as long as they are legitimately purchased from their respective store. Then all you need to do is select the game you want to play and then press the Play button, which launches the game and the trainer. :slight_smile:

These may help:

Hi there, i m getting this error “Unhandled exception_access_violation, Error Reading adress” and so on
I haven’t played since last patch, but i have never met this error before. So i reinstalled the game from Steam, no mod except official dlc, uninstall and reinstall vc++redist, disable antivirus, same error after a few minute. I tried without wemod, it work fine during an hour, then reactivate wemod only the infinite movement, crash before the end of the turn. This error seems indeed link to wemod, and not the game who run fine without cheat.

The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hi, thank you for the trainer. Is there an Oct 2020 update for the Epic Games version? I cant seem to get the unlimited movement to work, and saw that the Steam version update was 10/10/2020 but the Epic one was still 9/4/2020. Thanks.

Since the game was recently updated, you will need to request that this trainer be updated via the WeMod desktop app.
Here’s how: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

Each request via this method bumps the trainer higher up the development queue.
Currently at the time of this post, only 18 of the 189,784 WeMod members who play the game have requested an update to the Epic trainer, which is not enough to prioritise it.

Thread will be locked until the trainer is updated, to prevent this post being hidden by repetitive spam.