Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Gold and Faith cheats do work, but there is a trick to it. First change the toggle to different keybinding of your choice for Fast Production from F6. I use 2, but not from the number pad, from the regular numbers at the top (North American Keyboard). Press the F11 and F12 button about 100 times each. Save the game, and also quicksave. Press F6, so the game reloads. You will now have Gold and Faith. Be sure to save again.

Edit: Then, the next day the Summer 2017 update occurred, and now this method no longer works either.

Is this trainer no longer being maintained at all? Thatā€™s so very sad. :frowning:

2 Likes

there has been a massive update wave for many games, plus those new that get trainer as they come, mods are surely hungry for time

I see, explains why Andromeda still has broken parts too. With so many updates, for so many games, itā€™s no wonder no one can keep up. lol

Only three things are still working for Civ 6. ā€˜Fast Civicā€™, ā€˜Fast Researchā€™, and ā€˜Unlimited Builder Usageā€™. Everything else is broken, for anyone else wondering what still works.

2 Likes

need an update please

2 Likes

Hey, they issued the ā€œsummer patchā€, production, construction, add gold all broken. Again. Help

Stingerr stated that it had been updated for the Spring patch last April, but many things were left broken, and never fixed. That was four months ago. With no reply from Stingerr, Iā€™m beginning to think this trainer has been abandoned.

plz fix

The Sid Meierā€™s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Disable All Mods cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Everything is working great, thank you STiNGERR!

1 Like

Which one is used for faster building of things, such as holy sites, campus,entertainment complex, builder, knight etc.

O have tried production,research,construction and they all seem to either make the technology faster, civ faster, or both faster. But never the actual construction of tiles and units.

Fall update is live, hope to see an update to this soon! Thanks for all your hard work.

is it normal that the game keeps crashing?

No.

Well mine keeps crashing every 5-6 turns and some cheats like the instant construction/production as well as money cheat dont work

Where did you get your game? (Cracked, Steam, etc.)

Just wanted to say that the recent update seems to of made most of the cheats stop working. About how long does it take to have trainers updated? Iā€™m new to these things, especially on newer games.

Well itā€™s like umm cross your fingers kinda thing
No one knows except the trainer maker and they ainā€™t tellin !

My game is on steam

Hi Stingerr, when will this mod be updated? I guess everyone is exciting for that. =)

Add anything doesnā€™t work , fast construction/production does not work.

1 Like