Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Unlimited movement also affects Traders, so you have to disable and wait a few minutes to proceed to the next turn.

EDIT:
Aaaand now Traders are now stuck in limbo even if I disabled Unlimited movement prior to ending my turn.

1 Like

Unlimited movement crashes the game when moving units, I hope it gets fixed soon.

Anybody else experiencing graphical issues with world wonders? They are either entirely black or not showing at all. They look fine when I don’t launch the game with wemod.
Also, now my traders are moving. But they are moving so fast that it looks like a blur.

I’m wondering why it works so fine with every option for the “Default” version (no DLCs), but with Gathering storm, my game won’t even start (I get “game crashed” all the time). Sometimes it works, but somehow I can only enable unlimited gold, faith and resources, all other cheats will automatically turn off shortly after enabling them. However, great work on this trainer, it’s exactly what I was looking for. One more question: Why do I have to connect to the internet to be able to use all cheats? I mean, I thought it’s the WeMod App/Your Trainer changing values in the game, so why do I need Internet/why is it recommended? Thanks in advance!
Minecreep44 :slight_smile:

Updated the trainer today but this was an mistake. It won’t load anymore so it can’t be used. The previous version kind of worked at least with 1.0.1.151.

Can try under updates in wemod app the history updates and maybe go back one or two

Removed the previous installatin already and installed it again to figure out if that helps but no change, so I think I can’t go back?

Edit: usually I’m behind a proxy and steam can’t handle proxy servers so I just connected to a wifi to check for any updates, but the were no… however now it works again. I’m confused. Also to start civ6 with wemod didn’t work but works now again, too. Great thx.

Good evening. I’m new to the Forum and I’m hoping for some help here. So far I never had problems with the coach. Since a good week the following cheats do not work anymore:
God Mode
Population minimum 10
fast research
fast recruiting
Whenever I want to activate these fields, they switch back to off.
Am I doing something wrong here? Or is it a bug in the system?
Thanks for your help!

Und was ist mit der Epic Version, da geht der Trainer garnicht.

Hi. Please use English on here so we can help you better. Thanks

Hi, Unlimited Gold didn’t work when you play as Rome. It worked when you play as other Civ though.

There is a problem with the deactivation of “fast recruiting”. Whenever I disable it, I get this crash:

Unhandled Exception
Code: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Error reading address 0x288

Call Stack

??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0

I’m not sure if that is just a coincidence, but the number of that lines matches with the number of the players

1 Like

Hello @aesis. :slight_smile:

This is an issue with the game itself. It occurs in both Civ 5 and Civ 6 for people who play with and without trainers.

Here’s a post for someone else in the Epic Games thread for this game:

Cheats don’t seem to work in the multiplayer (causes an issue of “Out of Sync”) i don’t know if this is by design or if it’s fixable. [For info: im in a multiplayer game with just my friends and we thought of testing few things out]

Welcome to the community @An_Ethereal.

WeMod does not condone online cheating. Nor does it provide the tools to cheat in online game modes.

Trainers, from anywhere on the internet, are only designed to work in single-player, client-sided games. Not multiplayer server-sided games. For cheating in online (server-sided) games, you generally need hacks, not trainers, which are a completely different thing.

Cheating in multiplayer games also negatively impacts the experience for other players, which is a very low thing to do. Aside from that, major game devs are successfully suing those who produce online exploits, such as hacks.

1 Like

Good Evening, i have been trying to get the Epic Games Trainer working this evening but unable too.i have uninstalled,removed game file and re installed but still noting all i get from the trainer is “having trouble loading cheats screen”

any help to this would be brilliant

Cheers

1 Like

Well this one is made for the steam version of the game make sure you choose the correct trainer for your version

Fair enough, Just wondering.

First I thought this is a standard answer of the 90th… restore the os or through it away and buy a new one… but yeah I just installed the game on a fresh installed win10 with an 3700X + 5700XT with 64GB of RAM with the lastest AMD drivers and I can’t even start a single game with dx12. It always crashes. dx11 works only. The other mentioned PC is an old xeon E3 v5 with an X570 but older AMD drivers. However I don’t have any probs with my laptop (GTX2070) so this seems to be AMD driver related.