Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic
This is the official discussion topic of the Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Renown
2. Unlimited Upgrade Points
3. Unlimited Battery
4. No CO2

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

We have modded game files for Health of the submarine and torpedo cooldown time, If you wish to use it with instructions visit here Link

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/06/2021
    Started development

• 01/06/2021
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like
  • Copy “data” folder from inside “modified files” folder and move it to the game main folder and overwrite the files ,Then start the game .
  • If you want to remove the edited files open the “Original Files” folder and copy “data” Folder then paste it to the game main folder and overwrite it and it should return to how it was before .

Mods God Mode - Torpedo Fast Reload.zip (83.7 KB)

3 Likes

The Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

The cheats work fine although it seems that the modified files 1.) Remove the camouflage options for the sub (I know it doesnt really matter as the files make you unsinkable but this leads me into #2), 2.) upon loading a saved game with the modified files the entire external of the submarine is this dark grey color with no texture, but the internal compartments are still normal.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun please fixup the god-mode files i confirm this behavior as i dont know howto fix this
if we can speed it up with some wemod points let us know i belive i have some to spend :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Would it be possible to add an option to complete all current tasks because from my experience it can be very frustrating to copmletete them.
Thank you.

1 Like

Are you able to add the same Trainer for the Ubisoft version?

Thanks

1 Like

Hallo MrAntiFun würde das auch in der Gold Edition Funktionieren wenn nicht bestehe die Möglichkeit das Sie ein Mod dafür machen könnten und ihn bei wemod reinsetzen

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bo105