Skyrim console command on xbox help

now this tut is not my finding, but i tried it and could not get it to work im hoping someone on here can fix it as i suck at hex.

Hello people,

This is my first tutorial here, and I wasn’t
able to fully test it because I ran out of DVDs
today, so if anyone could test it, it would be
nice.

First of all you will need to know the value for
every button in the game, so here is the list.

// 1st field: Gamepad button name. This field is
used to ID events in the code
// 2nd: Key hardware value. Matches
XINPUT_GAMEPAD_* enum values on 360
Up 0x0001
Down 0x0002
Left 0x0004
Right 0x0008
360_Start 0x0010
360_Back 0x0020
360_L3 0x0040
360_R3 0x0080
360_LB 0x0100
360_RB 0x0200
360_A 0x1000
360_B 0x2000
360_X 0x4000
360_Y 0x8000
// NOTE: The below hardware values are
arbitrary, since there are no XINPUT_GAMEPAD
values for them
360_LT 0x0009
360_RT 0x000a
360_LS 0x000b
360_RS 0x000c

Now You must know how to change one of the
buttons to the Console commands screen
activator, so here come the true tutorial:

Files needed:
Xbox Bacup Creator (Can be found in the
tutorials area)
A Hex editor (any)

1:Open xbox backup creator and go to the “Image
Tools” tab

2: Click on the “Image browser” button, another
screen will appear.

3:On this screen click on “File” then “Open
Image File”, then browse for your Skyrim Iso and
open it.

4:Now, on the files tree, click on data, and on
the screen on the right, right click on "Skyrim

• Interface.bsa" file, and Extract it anywhere.

5:Now open the hex editor, and then open the
"Skyrim - Interface.bsa" file with it.

6: Search for the following text string: Look

7: After you find this word, you will see that
after it there are this strings: 0xff 0xff
0xf000c

8: Go to the “0x000c” string and change it to:
0xff
It Will disable the Look command (makes you see
your char, not an important or usefull command)

9: Now search for the word: Console
You will see the following strings after it:
0xff 0xff 0xff
Change the third “0xff” to : 0x000c
(makes the look command becomes the console
screen one)
Save and close

10: Go to the Xbox backup creator, right click
on the “Skyrim - Interface.bsa”, choose replace
and replace it with the altered “Skyrim -
Interface.bsa” file.

11: Burn the game the same way and press the
Look button (Right Stick)

I reccomend you to test it witha Jtag in case it
does not goes right, so you won’t lose a DVD.

Comment if you were sucsseful.

Tutorial and discovery made by me.

by Drazilus on xbox360iso.com

Has anyone even tried this yet? I think I will…

It would be nice to access the console commands with a flashed box and fiddle with it on a keyboard, chatpad whatever.

Edit: I tried it, I set the Console bind to the left button on D-pad and it just freezes my console when save done loading should I install to hard drive then try it?

well now can u put it in english jk ima try it

21k views?!?!! omg this thread is crazy popular

Wtf Bro 20k views foreal ?

i mean 3 people have posted well now 4 but still

( off topic )

uhh anyone else noticed it says aundeadrockstar is banned?

Is it possible he has the ability to Edit views?

EDIT: Holy heck this is a major bump! Sorry!

i bet noi ways 21k views and so little comments

then we’d both be wrong

nvm

Xbox backup creator can´t find any disc.
Do I have to insert skyrim or another disc??

I cant burn skyrim to my computer because skyrim is copy protected.:(:(:’(

You need 0800 firmware on your xbox drive to rip skyrim

how to get consols commands for the xbox360 cause im new to this

HOW can i get the console command for the xbox360 with out skyrim for the PC

isabel marant can assist to unwind the muscle tissues,but in the event the sole is as well slender,the strolling middle gravity will be too hefty in the heel aspect,the vibration sensation in strolling can also pass on to the mind.The absent supporting power on the heel,will boost the risk of suffering from plantar tibial meningitis,a disease which will make heel discomfort.Don’t to put on the exact same pair of shoes for many times.Shoes width ought to be assure.Footwear back again cortex will need to be soft as well as the heel component should be tough so as to defend the feet.If you’d like to pick a pair of comfortable healthful shoes,in accordance with all the adhering to 4 standards can advantage you lots.There exists a modest space activities within your toe part to assist your toes slightly bent.A robust shoes fore aspect and footwear wrist to avoid your toes rock backward and forward.Some of the top athletic shoe suppliers like Betsey Johnson,Cordani moreover Bruno Magli icon shoes amongst other people have become well known and bestselling owing to higher heel shoes.

There’s a fast fashion alteration on the world we currently live in since individuals are getting to be a growing number of conversant making use of improved,improved and new points that relate to how we look.Designers are operating about the clok to be able to reach the needs of the fashion-obsessed culture.Individuality,class and attractiveness have discovered to best the checklist of apparel codes and clotting conditions and positive sufficient,isabel marant boots designers commonly are not letting the men and women down though they develop stunning models and stunning products day following working day.other beauty equipment includes been through great enhancements for the duration of the recent many years to come to be special,lovely and nice.Its no strategy that folks like heel footwear simply because they are elegant,they are available in various models together with colour plus the peak on the heel can also be readily available to match absolutely everyone preference,from three to 8 inches tall.

It makes one of the largest contributions in creating any wearer appear charming,beautiful and stylish.Truth is the fact that the athletic shoe is what will total your style and also the type of shoes you put on will identify specifically how folks understand you and how every other accessory you are sporting will complement your character.For females who reside an unquestionable enthusiasm for stylish footwear mostly because they adore and pamper their legs and designers are undertaking an admirable work of developing interesting styles and types of females Isabel Marant dicker boots.While one can find numerous kinds of gals shoes,high heel footwear surely think about the crown because the most beloved involving many girls.Spike heels are very well known within this style despite the fact that Stiletto high heel sandals are catching up actually rapidly.Dressing works a major role in bringing out someone elegance but just the flamboyant gown on your own just isn’t adequate to make the total figure charming and fashionable.Shoes are important to produce a guy or ladies attractive,stylish and amazing.

Among the list of finest components about jazz tunes transferring will be the position that it is actually open up to all which indicates that each one shut relatives users could get involved in the action.This suggests that if you are in search of anything which all near family members members can discuss,guaranteeing they can be able to spend time collectively and remain match.Dancing is amongst the optimum approaches to keep match and successful and acquiring the proper outfits and footwear will produce positive that you just remain in the best of the online game.If you honestly want to lead to a landscape around the oasis,Isabel Marant Sneakers Tie Dye High Top Denim online, buy from IsabelMarantLovers.Come get discount coupon! - €238.39 dressed inside the identical vivid jazz audio shoes will create positive that every person viewing will realize that you will be a effective combined device.No issue what sizeable with the shoes,there is certainly a need to have for the footwear to be comfortable and supply a level of help and comfort to the individual.Looking great is something which is tremendously crucial but in the event the footwear are not productive and safety,the pro dancer shall be incapable to perform towards the best in their abilities.This is the identical for bright jazz audio shoes since it is for black,red-colored or environmentally friendly jazz songs shoes.It will probably audio just like a foolish problem but in the event the shoes usually do not match correctly,it does not challenge how high-quality they appear.
Qieoudmnwzby

With many men and women deciding budget friendly flip flops towards the summer months,swapping larger than to Merrell sandals will preserve away from all those people all too widespread blisters from showing shortly subsequent to a chronic working day time relating to the ft.whilst thong sandals mostly expand more significant than time dropping their cosy in shape,Merrell sandals stay at ease for nearly any extended lifespan.The robust design and pattern sees them preserving their useful seems for more,presenting quite a few summers of use.The Merrell going for walks shoe assortment was the glance at mattress on the technologies,isabel marant and these have been completely completely tailored with the quite a bit additional light-weight walking sandal designs.produced to provide stunning grip on very hard surfaces in addition as off-road,you will be complex pressed to track down a a lot significantly more supportive,secure,and grippy sandal with the summer.White is actually a shade that’s always in a position to select up people attention and if these are the shoes becoming employed,all eyes would be on you.

You’ve uncovered the best gown.Your veil and headpiece search wonderful,and you simply can just consider how extraordinary the blossoms out of your bouquet will smell if the huge working day comes.But in order for you to get Cinderella with your marriage ceremony working day,you’ve to locate the ideal pair of footwear to stroll down the aisle in.Glass slippers aren’t the answer,but there are actually some gorgeous kinds around which may finish off your glimpse for this fairy tale situation.What you choose ought to complement your dress as well as the period you will be getting married in.but slippers and flip flops even have their put being an end of reception reprieve using this all day long stiletto affair.For the significantly less traditional sandal,the rhinestone encrusted Rainfall is mostly a strappy huge heel selection that sparkles in metallic silver.Strands of rhinestones cascade in the ankle strap down for the entrance strap adding glitz in each of the right destinations.

On the sandal finish with the spectrum,you’ll discover lots of of remarkable choices obtainable inside of a vast range of heel heights.To get a taller heel,the Daphne is definitely a glamorous dyeable satin sling-back sandal.It abilities an asymmetrical front strap that is definitely encrusted with crystals to complement the crystal bow to the entrance face.The Daphne’s heel is 3?Brides that want a fair cheaper heeled sandal that still has flair have to check out the Andie satin sandal by Coloriffics.The Andie features a rhinestone embellished pleated criss-cross vamp as well as a quarter strap with the adjustable buckle closure.If etoile Isabel Marant match your marriage ceremony gown and time more suitable than sandals,there’s some fantastic models obtainable in vintage and fashionable types.With a couple of obvious crystal blossoms embellishing the front deal with belonging to the shoe,the Snowflake sparkles in white or ivory satin.Females who want a sandal which has a mid-height heel will take pleasure in the classy and cozy Snowflake.Which boasts a type of fuzzy depth,not specific youth,not so much of of cheap maiden.We are capable to observe they might be sporting garments,footwear,jewel together with other everyday people to sparkle their regular life and make them plenty a great deal more magnificent.

This describes why she could allow it to be viable for a few of her favorite styles similar to Lana and Debra Shaw,Pedaru dance as they pretty merely catwalk in funky Marant layouts.This thirty-something from Paris commonly offers us a splash of shades and daring designs in her very own creations.When mastering about Paris,Isabel Marant Sneakers Black High Top Wedge Suede And Leather Cheap with Best Quality online avaliable - €233.60 grew to become an asst with the highly-acclaimed Birdget Yorke when operating in Yorke & Cole.When you are seeking to produce the greatest effect available,then deciding upon a bright shoes could become a astounding way to formulate your level.First,there was the brutal swagger of Kate Moss and then your woman received Gisele Bundchen to pose line to give it a touch of intricacy.Her campaigns shot from the assistance of world-renowned photographers like Inez van Lamsweerde in addition to Vinoodh Matadin.
Qieoudmnwzby

Ok so im very excited about this because i hear it has worked for some people but what i want to know is why when i type Console into the hex, the only relative thing that i see is .0.1.0x808…Console…0xc0.0xff.0xff…0.0.0.0x10…Favorites…0xff.0xff.0x0001,0x0002.0.0.0.0x908…Hotkey1…etc :worried: i am confused because its not “0xff.0xff.0xff” its -> "0xc0.0xff.0xff"
HELP D:

Someone modified what I said. I don’t speak like an idiot.

@LegendKiller Do you know what you have to do in my situation? There is no command that has 0xff 0xff 0xff