Skyrim Level EDIT

Ooooh… you can do perk points? D:
I wish I woulda known… I want 'em! just enough to max out Enchanting and Conjuration though. ;o

Sweet dude! Thanks a million! I’ll try it as soon as I get back home n let u know! Thanks Again!

i dont know how to add unused perkpoints before character creation, i can however add the perks directly with the ID’s.

And btw that fresh save you made, when i load it up im immediatly at the character creation screen i cant save that way :open_mouth:

hey it works great but if u can also please give these if ur not busy
all skills:80
perks: 250
also lvl increase: 45

Ehhhh… erm well if you can’t then that’s okay, I’d rather not try to do anything too complicated and then have the save corrupt again. >.< So dw about it, just do everything the previous saves had and what I posted a few posts up (page 6). Except put Conjur and Enchanting at 99 instead of 100 so I can level 'em once and not have to worry about leveling them over 100, which is trying to happen on my current story save. x:

i cant give unused perkpoints before character creation, i can however add the perks directly if you want.

Ok cool, but i need new save a little bit before this one, i cant save now because when i laod it up im immediatly at the character creation screen and cant save in there.

You can already save the game when the guy just comes out of the cart wagon

yes that would be fine… and btw you forgot arrows… and if it isnt a trouble add a crap load of them please… and my friend wants me to add all armor sets…( u dont have too if its to hard)

Oh, alright.
Also um could you get the Arch-Mage robes? I can’t find the ID, so I was wondering if you might have it, if you do, throw them into the save aswell.

Uploading new save now, give me a second

http://www.mediafire.com/?5quc525x0zif51y

dere ;o

most armor is on there, not all the low level stuff i added you

daedric, dragon, elven, dwarven, glass, ebony

Save 47 - Lucien Lachance Skyrim 00.exs

thank you so much bro ur :thumbsup:

< 3< 3MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

2 saves one level 24 going to 25 and 49 going to 50. And all the Magic Spells. NOT the shouts. Just spells. THank very muchhhh.< 3< 3< 3< 3

try this one

Save 83 - Prisoner Skyrim 00.05.34.exs

i dont have a list with only spell ID’s i cant do that (im making one though but as of now i dont have one)

Okay Chronic, everything is there except you didn’t do the 500 Hp, Magika and 700 Stam and also the 99 Conjur and Enchanting, other than that it’s perfect man.

Also I didn’t want alll the Elven, Glass and Ebony stuff xD
I only wanted the Dragonscale and Daedric ;p
ALSO Arch-Mage Robes or whatever the most powerful Magic Robes are. ;p

So if you could dl it and fix that then re-up it, I’d be thankful xD
Sorry for being so picky, this is the last thing I’m asking for x:

Okay then just put 2 saves of 24 going to 25 and 49 going to 50 and the best items that you know of. :smile:

Alright try this one, im not sure about the robes i dont have ID’s from them.

Im going to bed now, ill be back tomorrow if needed

Save 83 - Prisoner Skyrim 00.05.34.exs

alright i will do this one fast, btw i made a list with most spells so ill add those also.

Downloading…

i will just add you the sets: daedric, ebony, glass, dwarven, dragon + their weapons

i will add some more carryweight else you wont be able to carry all the stuff is that ok? ill wait for feedback

im really not sure what is the best weapon etc

i myself i use spells and shouts with no cooldown :smiley:

you may want to browse here for info on stuff UESPWiki - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages

Your the best < 3< 3

did you read my edit from above, i will just edit in a few min if you cant reply im not sure if you are at work or something and cant post back.

If you dont want the carryweight post back later and i can remove it.