Skyrim Modded Game Saves

Skyrim Modded Game Saves

Game starts you off in Helgen with the Stormcloak (sorry Imperial lovers) with no quests completed. In this mod you have/are:

• All locations discovered
  • All spells acquired
  • All shouts acquired
  • All Perks acquired
  • Leveled up to 255
  • Leveled up to 1,000 in ever skill tree
  • 50,000 health, stamina, and magicka
  • Every Item/DLC item in the game
  • Unlimited (pretty much) amount of septims (gold/money)
  • Some modded pieces of jewelry

Download the save is the first step using the link down below. Next open up Horizon and drop the save into it. Change the profile ID and save it to your flash drive.

Skyrim Mod Save Male

Skyrim Mod Save Female

If you happen to have the Dawnguard DLC and don’t like the look of the default character, you can always go to the Ragged Flagon in Riften. But you HAVE to have the Dawnguard DLC to do this. To change your face simply walk up to the new lady in the Ragged Flagon and pay her 1,000 septims to change your face.

Instructions:
First Download game save from MediaFire. Once the file is downloaded, go ahead and drag it onto your desktop, and open up Horizon. Make sure you have a flash drive that has been formatted to a Xbox 360 console with your profile on it (the profile that you wish to mod). On Horizon open up your profile and the game save by dragging and dropping them. On the game save there should be a space labeled profile ID. Erase it, then copy and paste the one from the profile that you have chose to mod onto the game save. Next click save, resign, and rehash and click okay on the pop up. Now you want to save the game to your flash drive and you should be good to go. Leave a comment down below for any questions, and I will try to get to them.

Cultural Learnings
Of America
For Make Benefit
Glorious Nation Of
Kazakhstan

I do not take ownership of this mod save
2 Likes

Neat, thanks for sharing! :stuck_out_tongue:

Once again, thanks for sharing and great to see me old mate xbox get a mention…

Thanks for the comments!

Links are dead :frowning:

There are plenty on the internet.

If you send me your save and a batch list of commands I can mod it for you.

Sounds nifty =)

this like is down says your susspended

Dude! You have no idea how long I’ve been trying to mod Skyrim​:dizzy_face::expressionless: I’m seriously so happy that you posted this!!! You’re great :pray::partying_face:

Ok, so followed link, says is not there, any suggestions?