Skyrim modding invalid stfs package

Like I said, you will only be able to use vanilla saves and the offical DRM-free dlcs. No mods, xbox 360 skyrim just doesn’t have native support for mods.

The only way you could get mods like that would be through more advanced modding, requiring a modded xbox 360 (jtag, rgh, etc) and a lot of knowledge.

Maybe ISO modding would work too, but it would require you to “reinstall” the game each time you want to change mods. This would also require knowledge, software and specific hardware.

It would be a MUCH better investment to either buy a new console (x1/ps4) or a pc.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the help and clearing that up for me I’ll just get it on steam and use the workshop to download mods for it thanks again and have a nice day

what about when the mod is zip

A pc mod won’t run on a xbox 360 no matter what compressed container you put it in.

I guess my question is kind of stupid then, but okay: I’m having the same issue, is there some kind of file converter I should be using, because it’s not even allowing saves to be put in the “grey area” at all? The step I notice that missing from many explainations about this is does the file have to be converted some kind of way that Horizon will even notice. “Drag and drop it…” ,but, it doesn’t read normal file folders. I’m really confused. Appreciate any help.