Skyrim Role Playing Saves

No you don’t need it, all of these saves can be played with or without the DLC.

Could someone make a Male Bandit save please :smile:

Thanks for posting this. :smiley:

I will give it a go, i’ll pm you if i get it :smile:

Bandit save added, thanks to Phobia for converting it. I forgot. :stuck_out_tongue:

Any luck on the Male save?

Would it be possible for someone to add ten dragon souls to each of the save files? Since dragon souls are not obtainable, but the words are, that way you could use one or two shouts, but not all of them so it could still be just as challenging, just with one or two more perks. I mean because you would still have to go and seek out the word walls of the shouts you wanted and only get to use the ones that you find essential.

Better yet, just give 3 souls to allow only either 3 level 1 shouts or 1 level 3 shout or 1 level 2 shout and a level 1 shout etc. Makes it more challenging.

I think it should be at least five if not ten.

hierarchical

I guess that’s a no.

After all these uber godlike saves i really enjoyed roleplaying with some of this saves here, it’s though and it’s challenging and it really makes fun to play, so thx for the saves here.

Although i have one request or more of a suggestion if it is possible; Can you edit the Vampire save and add the Faction DA03VampireFaction to the PC ? because i would like to roleplay being part of the thinblood vampires crawling around in dark caves with no real goal beside sucking blood and then by accident i find this girl in Dimhollow Crypt and all changes… also if possible could you set the quest stage to Awakening (DLC1VQ01) so that i don’t have to talk to isran?
None the less i really enjoy your saves and appreciate your effort.

in “a humble start” you said disable compass. how

Change the HUD opacity.

Suggestion: Thief beginning based on the life of Eslaf Erol.

Let’s Read Skyrim - Beggar - YouTube

An Honoured Start

[details=Open Me][i]You are Sarana, A Nord.

As only a newborn, less than a week old, you are found abandoned on the steps to High Horathgar.
You are taken in by the Jarl of Ivarstead, a kind but powerful Dremora Lord called Xelysian, and have lived a safe and sheltered life, protected by the mighty Jarl Xelysian and his band of powerful legionaires… Until Today!

You narrowly avoid death while visiting Helgen but manage to esacape with your life.

On your return to Ivarstead you discover it has also been attacked by the passing dragon and the Jarl is dead.

As the closest thing to a child he has ever had, his title passes to you…

To officially become Jarl Sarana of Ivarstead and discover the secrets of Ivarstead, please complete this quest.[/i]

Quest Started…BADABOOM…Save starts as you return to Ivarstead, from Helgen…

Becoming Jarl of Ivarstead

1. Retrieve Jarl Xelysians belongings from his chest in the Longhouse.

2. Retrieve the Key to the Dwemer Workshop from the Longhouse.

3. Find the Old Jarls hat hidden in the Dwemer Workshop.

- read note found with hat

[details=Open Me]-Note From Jarl Xelysian-
My Dear Sarana, this day has come, as i knew i would. Talk to the Gaurd at the grindstone beside the Mill. He has some things for you to return to the Museum along with my armor that you have already collected. This gaurd has 2 important items for you that will help guide you in your new future as Jarl, and possibily reunite you with me, Jarl Xelysian in the distant future. I have done all I can to offer you as perfect a sanctuary as I could, go forth and learn your true heritage my dear Sarana. Goodbye… for now[/details]

4. Find and visit the Museum.

5. Return the Old Jarls property to the Large Chest in the Vault.

6. Collect your Reward and unveil the secrets stored under High Horthgar.

7. Return to your new Jarls Longhouse

8. Quest Complete.

[b][u]Congratulations, your are now Jarl[/u][/b]

As with other saves use rec. settings… master diff, no map markers, hud opacity zero, no fast travel,

Save starts as you return to Ivarstead, from Helgen…

Level 1 - Nord starting stats - 100 mag/health/stam
Just Unbound Completed - Ralof has told you to see Gerdur in Riverwood
Ivarstead walled town - Jarls Longhouse/Bunker - Dwemer Workshop/Throne Room - Museum/Vault.(dont ever try steal from a museum!:slight_smile:
20+ Follower/Gaurds around town[/details]

Just to add many thanks to RedRingsofDeath for helping me change back what i could and adding new stuff too and of course all credit to the original modders Team Dremora.

just to add theres still some work that would be needed to make it a true clear start but im unable to do it, thats best i could do, sorry, but would be nice if someone could and finish it properly, either way, its a nice save to play from, glgl

all the best

Has anyone taken my request into concentration?

I think you mean Consideration

That too.

Nice thread!