Slime Rancher Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Doesnt work, fix.

because of me downloading the update all games broke for me when i run them they crash the game and i just ran the mods without a problem today before the update i think its a ishue with the code not being compatible with the update to wemod

nvm it was a loading error

That is exactly what I came here to ask for! I really donā€™t like the fact that I canā€™t go straight to Viktorā€™s Lab, because I have to make 100 gadgets, and I have to put them all in myself. Please make one!

I just tried to use this trainer and my game crashed a few seconds after trying to load my save and/or connect the trainer. Iā€™ve tried two different methods of connecting the trainer, both of which resulted in the game crashing.

First, I tried starting the game directly from the trainer. This worked okay at first, successfully loading up to the start menu. However, seconds after pressing ā€œContinueā€ the game crashed. I also tried selecting ā€œLoadā€ and loading my save from there, which led to the same result.

Second, I tried loading the game from Steam, then connecting the trainer after the game had loaded. I tried connecting the trainer after loading my save, which resulted in the game crashing a few seconds after I pressed ā€œPlayā€ on the trainer. I also tried connecting the trainer at the start menu, which worked fine, however, after loading my save the game crashed just as before.

Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s exactly causing the crashes (I know my save isnā€™t corrupted because I was able to play it without connecting the trainer) but itā€™s definitely something related to the trainer. If someone has any suggestions on how to resolve this issue Iā€™d be very appreciative!

2 Likes

I used to have problems with that, but they are gone now and I have no idea what happened to fix them.

the only mod that works is the infinite ammo, all others automatically turn themselves off.

When I load in the game, it crashes when loading in my save file.

1 Like

Not true, some mods do that sometimes

I donā€™t see how this couldnā€™t be true if its been happening to me ever since I started using Slime Rancher on WeMod. Your reply also does not make much sense regarding the ā€œsome mods do that sometimesā€. Iā€™m just trying to get some help from the Developers of this software, so I donā€™t see why you would try contradict my statement.

I cant seem to play SL worlds or create one either. Pls help me with that!

I know the answer. It takes a bit of time to load the the cheats, so during that time, start walking while you are in your save game, so that the game wonā€™t crash when the cheats load. Works for me every time.

Add Special Water Freeze Timer Please

when i start any world or make any new world it just crashes my game immediately and if I enable them while already in the world it crashes my game anyways

keeps crashing when i use the cheats so idk what to do and yes i tried walking at the cheats load it still crashes

it is crashing once i start up

bro same

every time I load it, it crashes I need a fix

windows store is waiting

Easy fix for all the people crashing load your game first then load the mods. Hope this helps you all.