Slime Rancher Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It was working fine previously, but now it crashes every time I try and enable the cheats. I wonder if completing the game has something to do with it, because that’s the only thing that’s different now.

I’m having the same problem except I just started playing so completing the game has nothing to do with it.

same for me, the game crashes before i can play with the cheats. fix it please!

1 Like

Confirming when the trainer is injected the game crashes to desktop before getting ingame,

An update or hotfix would be appreciated

1 Like

My Slime Rancher game crashes as soon as I click play on Wemod.

it did crash to desktop everytime I activate the a cheat. I started it from steam/ alt tab to wemod hit “play” and tab’ed back… I even started it FROM the app itself. always crashed-
though Im replying to let people know how I fix my game.
I played it for a good minute- saved and quiet, closed the game, restarted from steam, then alt tab to wemod app. hit play, and switched back to the game-
once it finished, I used hotkeys to activate the cheats and it worked fine! however the “unlimited ammo (for weapon)” still causes the game to crash/close to desktop. sooo just infor for whoever needs it
I did also manually verify the game files through steam too. if needed it or not… seen someone on this topic did verify their files too sooo

The game keeps crashing after opening with the wemod

To those experiencing issues, please try the following:

1. Launch the game first via Steam.
  2. Load your game or start a new one. Pause.
  3. Alt+Tab to WeMod, press Play.
  4. Alt+Tab back to the game.

In the meantime, the testing team is aware of the reports. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Game still crashes as soon as cheats are enabled, even when following above instructions.

2 Likes

When i launch slime rancher from wemod app it crushes immediately when i load a save or start a new save

I’ve got the same problem

Yes. The Trainer needs an Update since it crashes instantly when hooking.

Everything seems to be working just fine for me, but I am so super excited for slime ranchers 2 What about y’all leave a comment down below if you’re excited as well.

Game crashes as soon as cheats are enabled

Mine crashes the game as soon as i use the wemod app

It has been broken for a year now, but since it is an older game WeMod won’t work on fixing it. They have a bigger demand for newer games.

this just started happening, but every time i try to load the wemod cheats, the game crashes. i even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

1 Like

If anyone is having problems with the game crashing when you click “play” in the loading screen, I might of found a solution that works for me. What I do is start the game and click play or create new game. Then, when I load into the game, that’s when I tab out of the game and click play on the WeMod menu. It seems to connect to the already launched game and it doesn’t have to go through the loading.

Everytime I try to use this trainer, my game crashes… i let my game boot up fully, then try to play the trainer and it still crashes… this trainer needs an update

2 Likes

Can’t load game saves with cheats active

I’m adding onto what @nonu323319 said about 19 days ago.

I can load into the main menu with the trainer active, but once I load a save file the game crashes.

I tried what @Nessie55 suggested and turned on the trainer after loading into a save file. No dice, it crashes immediately.

I also tried turning off the cheats with the trainer on and it doesn’t fix the issue.

Interestingly, I can make a new game with the trainer on with no interrupts.

Also, it doesn’t break the save file, I can load the file without the trainer on and I keep all my progress.