Sniper Elite 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sniper Elite 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Sniper Elite 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Low Heartbeat
3. Unlimited Items
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. No Reload
6. Brainless Enemies

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/18/2017
    Started development

• 11/18/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 11/28/2019
    Low Heartbeat cheat added
    Brainless Enemies cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Sniper Elite 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Getting almost immediate crashes when using the trainer and coming into contact with any enemies. I was Using the unlimited health, infinite ammo and braindead enemy cheats.

1 Like

steam version of the game? if so can you send me your save file?

PS: I think the game uses integrity checks (keep the cheats off when not needed)

1 Like

I decided to do my own testing and tried it all on a different PC and the trainer seems to work fine as is. I do notice some technical issues such as game saves loading SUPER slow off SSD’s but the trainer itself seems fine. I went back and tried it on the PC that had the crashes after restarting the computer and it seems so work alright now. I’ve been able to play for over 30mins now. Before it had crashed after launching the game through WeMod and using the remote app, immediately during combat 3 times in a row.

I used the trainer but unlimited health, unlimited focus, and no alarms not working :frowning:

hey so you have done a good job with the menu it helped me alot with the game , but just for fun i want to see if you can add like a aimbot or invisibility cuz its fun messing with the ai’s

The game crashes when using the cheats. I’ve tried them one at a time for Unlimited health, low heartbeat (especially) and unlimited items and ammo, and all contribute to the crash, even when used individually. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it largely due to a bug with the trainer? I think this is a bug that needs fixing but when it doesn’t crash, I enjoy using the cheats.

1 Like

the cheats dont work pls help

1 Like

Well I am new to this program, and so far I have not had problems, it always loads the games but I have started to play the sniper elite series and in the third installment it gives me the problem of 32bits, since the game is 64 Is there a solution?

Edit:INFINITE ITEMS causes the rock to crash the game instantly after it gets thrown:PSA:TURN OFF INFINITE ITEMS WHEN YOU GO TO DISTRACT ENEMIES! (this cheat is bound to f3) Braindead enemies also makes the game crash when throwing a rock or using the flint and steel, i tested it with only this option enabled and nothing else was enabled, including infinite items. It also affects animations such as entering sniper nests and kicking generators.

1 Like

no funcionan los cheat de balas infinitas y el de no recargar

This Trainer desperately needs an Updates. Barely any Features and like half of them Crash the game.

1 Like

yeah an update would be nice it keeps crashing

Yes. it is, i dont have all dlcs, just the grey wolf and sniper skins. why would i send you my save file if i just tested it with certain cheats enabled and disabled?

There is a problem with the “Brainless Enemies” function of this trainer, I have the second level with the function, but the game crashes after a while
I play with other devices and this also happens, so I think there is a problem with the modifier
Please test and fix

1 Like

The game simply crashes when you activate unlimited life, after a while of playing it it closes by itself and doesn’t work well, 2024 and doesn’t work well.

Cheat funktioniert nicht bei Sniper 3. Auch nicht bei COD Modern Warfare. Andere noch nicht getestet. Woran kann das liegen ?