Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Newbie here… I am in the middle of a mission where the game opens to that mission directly… I have installed Infinity and I start the game through the trainer… none of the cheats seem to work? I’ve tried changing keys, nothing… what am I doing wrong?

Do you have steam version? Also is there a checkmark next to Play?

Yes, Steam version Season Pass Edition

No check mark next to Play?

Thanks

Click Play then. Checkmark means trainer injected

Thanks, I will restart programs and computer and try again… will advise

Working now, thanks… great job!

No problem your welcome

Using this cheat gives me random weapons in game. Pretty annoying. Got any fix for it?

Nope it’s the way it goes bin talked about in this thread before way up there

When will the next update be available since the game updated today, everything works but now as soon as you enable health it switches back off as soon as you enable it

Is it possible to stop the random guns appearing even when not using the cheat? because it kind of ruined my game with no warning about it and I can’t buy things in game.

Don’t use Unlimited Parts section that’s the ones that bugged the game and give you all weapons without unlocking try one at a time to see which one starts the issue Unlimited Food Parts probably not that one but you know what i mean

I think you got it wrong. I’m not using the cheat anymore and it still happens. Im not even launching through infinity and its still like that. My question is if its fixable without reinstalling the game?

You cannot load the game from a save. You have to start a new game to stop the random guns.

Not wrong but, it probably bugged the game save
like what @Pashico said
also don’t use unlimited parts i test this when i first started to play game so my save messed up showing the price for the gun to unlock but when you click buy it doesn’t buy thinking it’s already unlocked,
so i disabled a few things loaded game save it didn’t worked so started new game like @Pashico said it worked

also i never said reinstall the game just start a new save

I know you didn’t say it. I just meant that I don’t want to lose all my progress because i’m quite far in the story line. But thanks for all help

find your game save folder for Ghost Warrior make a backup of your saves then try

Why does the ghost warrior cheat give me many weapons and the infinite health cheat does not work as soon as i turn it ‘‘ON’’ it just goes puff ‘‘OFF’’

]the many weapons cheat is if you use unlimited parts section can’t remember one it is i tested just with the parts and only kept 2 or 3 running, also i get same with Health