Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi Chris,
I have now checked the game files again through Steam and made sure that the latest update is installed.
When I start the game via Steam (with the wemod launch.exe in the game folder) and ALT-Tab when game is running, I can activate the cheats. But a few seconds after the mission has started, the game crashes to desktop - no error message. The weird thing: the game.log file is empty, 0 kB.
Whe I try the other way (shortcut -eac_launcher) the game starts loading but after the “achieved with cry engine” screen, the game freezes showing a weird pattern on full screen, no matter if I start the game via the shortcut or via Steam (wemod is not yet activated at that time)

Does anyone game crash when you press the up button on controller to zoom with sniper riffle? Mines does this everytime. Works fine when i press up with binoculars.

+1
Mine does the same. But not only the up button. After a certain time in a mission (1 or 2 minutes) almost any action (e.g. down button for weapon select) causes a game crash.

1 Like

I thought I was crazy!! I really wondered if anyone noticed this. I think it the unlimited item mod. It seems if I don’t use it, I can press up to throw rocks, without crash.

After reading a bit on the Steam forum, I’m a bit surprised that the “shortcut method” seems to work at all for some people. Cuz it seems that the sgwcontracts.exe in the winx64 folder cannot be executed reasonably at all (not even without the -eac_launcher command). The people there describe the same phenomenon I see: after loading till the cry engine scene the red-white-black screen with some squares (as shown in the screen shot above) appears and everything stops.
I then tried myself to run the original sgwcontracts.exe without any changes and it really does not work.
So this problem is not due to the Wemod trainer. That’s why I’m surprised that the shortcut works at all for some people…

I eventually got it working after forgetting to run steam in offline mode. Now however it crashes after 5 minutes play even without the trainer running, Could it be the game update itself causing all the problems ?

Ya, maybe. But regardless of that, I’m very surprised that this shortcut method seems to work for at least some people.
Or else, all the people for whom the shortcut method works have bought the game on GOG. In the Steam forum someone said,
that with the GOG version it is possible to start the game directly via sgwcontracts.exe, which loads it automatically without EasyAntiCheat.

Game crashing. Yes, using the cheat thing through a modified launcher. Yes I activate the trainer after the game is running through that.

The insighting issue is trying to throw a rock?? (lure/decoy??), I do this, it crashes the game.

Known issue??

Soooo…Now I could solve the problem. The crash at start up (the weird screenshot I posted) was caused by the chosen language. So far I had set the language to german. It seems the game has a problem with german (: Once I set it to english, everything works out well. And further it seems, there is no need anymore for disabling EAC, neither by changing start properties of a shortcut nor by the .exe one of the mods provided here. One can simply start the game via the SGWContracts.exe in the winx64 folder (Steam version). The game then starts without EAC. Once you´re in the main menu Alt-Tab, push “play” in wemod and activate the cheats. Since the CI Support and I figured out that the language was the problem I had no crashes anymore (I just played for 2 hours straight).

The only cheat that is bugged is Num 9 (unlimited grenades). As soon as you press the control pad up, the game crashes. If you leave this cheat disabled, the game will not crash as soon as you throw a stone.

Glad you figured it out. There was a few other games in here that did not work unless it was in English.

Aha…but how come? Weird…

I want to ask why throwing stones and using high explosive ammunition will directly shut down the game after launching infinite life, calmness, ammunition and grenades

1 Like

What do you do when the WeMod app says that it can’t find your running game and continually asks to just click OK or retry?

Trainer is not working. Probably needs updating.

I have disabled EAC in any possible way and trainer wont implement into game.

I did the EAC. Do I need to launch via the desktop icon or steam? If so through desktop icon, will I not receive achievements? Thank you.

I tried both bypasses and none work for me.
When I start the game I just get a screen like shown in the picture

Hello i’m kinda new to this app and so far i haven’t had any issues with it, and i’ve been enjoying it a lot. Recently i bought Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts and i saw there was a trainer for it. It seemed to work the first time i used it but after i tried joining multiplayer with it, i got a message that it needs eac so i restarted the game, but after playing with my friends when i wanted to load it with the trainer again it did not work, and i dont know why. I have tried deleting wemod’s “Launch_game.exe”, steam checking the files and adding it again but nothing worked. Please help me.

Hi STiNGERR!

First, thank you for this trainer and the work behind.

Can I ask you if it’s possible to add a function? I’d like to know if you can add a “One Hit Kill” option please. The ballistic is pretty bad in the game and leads to a lot of weird things. It can be really great to have this option to solve these issues that CI Games keeps adding, like our character being as weak as a fly when the hostiles are all PV boxes. There is no realism in that and a such option can be really good.

Thank you!

Hi
Wonder if any one can help. I can’t get trainer working!.
I have created shortcut to desktop with eac added command as follows.

“X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts\win_x64\SGWContracts.exe” -eac_launcher

Tried the provided Launch_Game.exe.
Tried with and without admin rights for both solutions.
EasyAntiCheat is disabled in services.
But all ways yield same results.
I click play it dims as normal when activated and looks like its running ok and I get no eac warning but the F keys do nothing and there’s no typical activation sound.
can any one tell me if I’m missing something. appreciate any help here.
many thanks