Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts
This is the official discussion topic of the Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Ghost Mode
4. +10K Money
5. +10 Contract Tokens
6. +10 Challenge Tokens
7. +10 Intel Tokens
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. Unlimited Grenades
10. No Reload

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/22/2019
    Started development

• 11/23/2019
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 11/23/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/23/2019
    Unlimited Health cheat added
    Updated notes

• 11/26/2019

• 01/02/2020

• 01/07/2020

• 02/01/2020
    Unlimited Grenades cheat added

• 05/16/2020
    Unlimited Stamina cheat added
    Ghost Mode cheat added

• 02/04/2021

• 11/29/2021

• 01/15/2022
    Updated notes

• 03/27/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hello
thanks for the hack i have only one question my game works fine but every time i try to use money hack it dosent work and i ,dont know why

I dont have a numpad on my laptop and cant use the cheats. Is there a way to use them without a numpad?

Use the virtual keyboard to click the cheats on
Or if you hover the pointer over the cheat can change to whatever you want
You don’t have F1 , F2 , …

Ugh, I realized it the second I went back to the screen haha thanks for the reply…

Cheats no longer working after an update. could you post a fix. thanks

The Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi
Thanks for the update.
Im getting these cheats are meant for the 64 Bit version of the game and you,re running the 32 Bit version. Then after a couple of retries at loading it says we are having trouble loading the cheats into this game,

Did you do the anticheat bypass?

Yes tried both ways. Changing the Launch Game exe and the add -eac_launcher to target file after copying the shorcut to desktop.

Just getting this now.

Now getting the 32 bit/ 64 bit error again.

The game runs fine from Steam or the desktop shortcut I made.
If I try to run it from WeMod then I get either of the two errors.

This is the log if it helps.
game.log (1.4 KB)

Launch the game through steam with the bypass then alt-tab and click play. This is not a trainer or bypass issue.

Hey there,

first: thanks a lot for all your efforts, also regarding other games! Great job!
On topic: SGW Contracts - Steam Version
Since the latest game update (I think january 21) the game regularly crashes after a few minutes when I use the trainer.
I alway start the game first via Steam, then ALT+Tab → start trainer, choose options. After less than 2 minutes, the game then crashes back to the desktop without any error messages.
I remember that as recently as December I could play for hours without any problems. But since a few days the game is unplayable. Any tips or hints?

VG

I just played for about 20 minutes and didn’t have any crashes. Did you redo the bypass?

Hey,
Yes, I have even tried both variants:

1. via desktop shortcut (“D:\Steam 2\steamapps\common\Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts\win_x64\SGWContracts.exe” -eac_launcher)
  2. via the provided launcher.exe

So my problem is not, that I got some weird error messages (32 vs 64 bit or something like this) or that the game won´t start. My game starts and the cheats are working (god, ammo, ghost etc.) but after a very few minutes the game suddenly crashes. Sometimes in that moment when I press the cross for choosing a weapon on my controller, sometimes just while walking around.
But when I don´t activate the trainer with wemod the game runs without crashes. Do you think it helps if I reinstall the game? But then all my progress would be gone.

Hi Chris Tried that and Im getting the following screen!
Screenshot (2)|690x388
Dont know whats causing it but the previous trainer worked fine. Its just since the last update from steam.
Ive even checked the game files integrity as well.
Mike

No I would just make sure your game is up-to-date and that you are using the newest trainer.