Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Plz do

Launch_Game.exe (11 KB)

replace the original ā€œLaunch_Game.exeā€ file with this one in the gameā€™s folder
@DarthDiablo @Louiscorvi @DesiredKitten41 @PoliteModder91

sorry not working even with the file.

@the_god_father_87 what do you mean?

So, how do I actually launch the game cause thereā€™s too many replies. Iā€™ve done the EAC thing after it said ā€œCanā€™t run game, yours is 32bit, wemod cheat is 64bit.ā€ Now it says ā€œCanā€™t load cheats in to gameā€ blah blah blah. Can I get a clear answer cause half of this doesnā€™t make sense.

Thanks in advance.

@Pokerxs is there even a 32bit version of the gameā€™s exe? Honestly, Iā€™m even more confused than you right now.

anyway, did you try the exe method ? check the 2nd post Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I mean, it said I was running the 32bit version.
I even downloaded the game from steam using a code i got from www.cdkeys.com if that changes anything.

P.S turns out the second method worked, I just didnā€™t really understand what I was doing cause I donā€™t often replace game files, I just edit them but I only started yesterday; tried to change the values myself.

Edit: Canā€™t get the tokens + money cheat to work but itā€™s fine, as long as I got some advantage in the game: Health/focus and inf ammo.

1 Like

@Pokerxs Thanks a bunch for letting me know, and give the video I posted a look:

make sure to read the option related notes carefully
Capture

@Pokerxs let me know

Iā€™ve done that, but it doesnā€™t work for me for some reason.

And yes, Iā€™ve attempted to buy stuff and upgrade my skill tree, but it says I donā€™t have enough resources/cash.

Edit: Tried to send a video, too big.

perhaps upload it on youtube, also before doing anything, you shouldā€™ve moved to the LOADOUT tab atleast once

Donā€™t know a 20 second clip has 100mb of space (thanks to nvidia) but hereā€™s the mega link.
https://mega.nz/#!XQpSiQxa!3bkPj1TZtoyOGwMDwKzTzRUkbqAr4ypIkfcDs3QGpug

Sorry for responding slow, iā€™m just doing some things, and my upload speed is being whack af.

2 Likes

press ctrl+shift+d in wemod, move to the ā€œConsoleā€ tab, then under ā€œAll Levelsā€ check ā€œverboseā€
and show me the logs

show me the beginning, from ā€œCalling trainer Setup()ā€

2 Likes

Here we go, Iā€™m using a improved version of WeMod which is not out yet, thatā€™s why it works on my end.
going to a make few changes to make it compatible with your wemod version guys

bruh devs get a beta version of wemod what kind of equality is this

1 Like

:grin: I know I know, forgive me

1 Like