Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Will it all be available if i wait? It was not applicable except inf ammo and no reload.

@JinYoungYang give me 5 min :grinning:

sorry I have no intention to rush. Thanks in advance.

The Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@JinYoungYang @Pokerxs @Firefox37 @the_god_father_87 @Louiscorvi @DarthDiablo @awesomedetector the money cheat should work now :stuck_out_tongue: (instructions in the 2nd post Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Cheats and Trainer for Steam)

Thanks a lot! Glad to help you :slight_smile:
Some reason doesnā€™t work but il figure out how to fix it. Iā€™m sure itā€™s simple.

2 Likes

trainer is Works fine. thank you.

2 Likes
  1. Excuse me. Is it impossible to add unlimited health?
  2. You know The first setting of the invisible toggle key is F3 but I used F2.
    Iā€™m not sure, I think itā€™s not applicable because of invisibleā€™s costom toggle key.

@JinYoungYang Iā€™ll add it this evening, or perhaps tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you.

1 Like

What doesnā€™t seem to be working for you? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Health cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@JinYoungYang

@REPPiN Wowā€¦! Thank you so much!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tried to use the trainer. The options worked fine. But when I shot a target to a contract the game crashed as soon as the bullet hit him. Any solution? Used unlimited health, stamina and ammo.

Think it might be unlimited ammo thatā€™s the sinner here

1 Like

I am having same issue here.

Iā€™ll give it a look

is anyone else having the problem when you kills the first bounty on the first mission crash to desktop

Had the same problem with bounty contracts or when changing ammo at a reply station, disabling the cheat option solved the problem, reenabling and continue the mission works.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, @youricop Iā€™ll look into that ammo option anyway asap!

1 Like