Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ciao mi dispiace io no parlo inglese è no scrivo inglese sono italiano da me si parla solo italiano se no volete che io sto qui ditemelo cosi me ne vado è no vi disturberò mai più?

Hi please use English on here so we can help you. Thanks😀

scusami io no so scrivere inglese se potevo scrivervi in inglese lo avrei già fatto scusami

1 Like

Please use a translating service such as translate.google.com If you continue to post in Italian we will not be able to assist you

Utilizza un servizio di traduzione come translate.google.com Se continui a pubblicare post in italiano non saremo in grado di aiutarti :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank’s, it’s super !!! cheat money Working perfect!

2 Likes

update:

I got it working by:

replacing the exe AND adding the shortcut line to target that’s suggested also, I had done only the one ‘option b’, thinking that was enuf(it isn’t)

then I start the game first…then I clik play on WM and its working!

cheers!

money and token not working
i tried both ways

1 Like

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The trainer does work for me but the Add money and Add tokens does not seem to work. Followed instructions using main menu then opening loadout .
Please update to game patch 1.05 :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

The Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

hello, I just downloaded the trainer and adjusted the acp yet nothing seems to work in the game. Is it there a special location from where I need to launch the game to make t work?
here is a screenshot of the logs I have

Money, and tokens dont work others work finne

The trainer is up-to-date, make sure to give this post a look: Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

also cracked versions of the game are not supported

Can confirm with @REPPiN’s above post, I’ve just tested this trainer and functioning perfectly with all of those cheats

1 Like

Could you add God Mode for Explisions & infinite Grenadas aka infinite Items

I see you like to play the fast and loud route :wink: I’ll forward this to the developer and we’ll see what we can do :+1:

1 Like

Changes:

• Unlimited Grenades cheat added

yes i love going out with a bang sorry to bug you ,but the unlimited grenades works well , it does not work with the other explosives like the bouncing Betty"s . Do you think you can ask the developer? like unlimited items?

please and than you.

I’ll mention it :slightly_smiling_face: