Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@REPPiN pls look into that bug, game crash when i’m switch gadget if ammo options turn on

Yes, I also cannot get the first bounty because the game CTDs.

The Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@taakebanke @malgovai @miker042986 @youricop @PhantomK9 @Octi should be fixed, let me know

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, works, tested it on two different bounty challenges and refill ammo change gadget- OK
(the gadget amount is set to normal - instead of 999)

1 Like

Works like a charm! Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve noticed that Unlimited Ammo only works for Ammo now, and isnt for equipment for me, is anyone else having this issue?

Soooo, Worked fine yesterday but now it cant load the cheats…

Trainer needs updating!

Found a bug: If you hack a laptop while using the ghost cheat they will be able to see you and the cheat will no longer be effective.

the trainer needs updating its nothing to do with being on a laptop, i have a laptop and worked fine till the game got updated!

Replaced the game.exe file…and the trainer works perfect…thanks guys!!!

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

no bro i mean when you can hack a laptop IN THE GAME, like on the one mission with the two lovebirds and the cellphone

1 Like

Its not working for some unknown reason! Firstly the timer is not allowing the game enough time to load,and secondly when i do manage to get it to load into the game the cheats will not toggle on.this is with the custom launcher exe.11/dec/2019.

Salve a tutti chiedo scusa se vi disturbo posso chiedervi un piccolo aiuto?

anche io ho il problema con il gioco usando wemod vi invio una foto cosi capite il problema
Screenshot_1

come vedete dalla foto mi da questo problema per cortesia potreste aiutarmi grazie mille

That is a game related error and not related to WeMod.

I actually personally played this myself yesterday to do a contract. If you’re having problems with load times, please try launching the game manually with the modified launcher EXE and then when it’s running click play in WeMod

Ciao grazie mille per la risposta

si ho fatto come hai scritto ma ho sempre questo problema uguale no cambia gentilmente se mi potreste aiutarmi ve ne sarei molto grato

Please only post in English! Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Works fine by me.