Snowbreak: Containment Zone Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game was updated please use this chance when updating the trainer to add a damage multiplier cheat and look into the possibility of adding infinite resonance needed for stage starting.

1 Like

can you add 1 more cheat?, like damage multiplier or one hit kill… please…

1 Like

I’d like to add One hit kill or increase damage x2 as well because the later enemies are very dense :pray: :pray: :pray:

would also like to see a presence energy mod for this as well. the only mod that seems to work atm is no reload, the others don’t seem to work with the exception of player movement needing to be reapplied per run and haven’t used game speed. thanks for working on this trainer regardless. looking forward to additions for this.

can you add 1 more cheat?, like damage multiplier or one hit kill… please…

Considering the danger, there is no one-hit kill.
However, if the damage is doubled, it seems relatively safe to use, so I would like it to be implemented.
Clear times are clearly too fast and are often monitored and countermeasures are taken, so I would like to have a function that players can use safely to avoid cheating.
Double defense rate, double damage, etc.

I don’t recommend using this mod at all as there is a high risk of being permanently banned for using it, it is an always online MMO, and cheats should not be supported for it as they will ban anyone for using them.

If this was an offline single player game than I wouldn’t have an issue with it but it’s not, it is an online game and support for it should be removed.

Pretty sure WeMod’s use on online games is not supported and is against the ToS.

The game does not adhere to the massively multiplayer online (MMO) format; rather, it employs a model similar to that of Genshin Impact, Bleach: Brave Souls, and the majority of gacha-based games. WeMod, in particular, does not interact with or modify any part of the game governed by the gacha mechanism. Without concrete evidence to suggest that players are being penalized for utilizing WeMod or comparable software, it is prudent to refrain from disseminating unverified information.