Snowbreak: Containment Zone Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Snowbreak: Containment Zone
This is the official discussion topic of the Snowbreak: Containment Zone Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Energy
4. Set Player Speed
5. No Reload
6. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/22/2024
    Started development

• 01/22/2024
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 03/08/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

10 Likes

The Snowbreak: Containment Zone cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats
5 Likes

wait, this is real?? I was joking in using the booster on this LOL

2 Likes

Unexpected, but very happy this is out.

safe to assume we can use this for like solo stuff and not multiplayer or ranking types right? and not get ban right?

As long as we didn’t use this mod on multiplayer or ranking mode. We will be fine ( Unless SEASUN GAMES Studio install Cheat Detector Program in this game )

I Have a Question . Was it Possible to add “Edit Item” (Like Operative EXP , Weapon , Logistics Material , Exchange item[Rationing Code and Reward Code] ,Nerve channel material and Echo Item) at This Trainer ?

1 Like

Thanks for this trainer, amazing work as always. ( BR here )

It’s like a different version of ZZZ. Anime action girls with a variety of guns. It works wonderfully, so good, that I unironically really like the game now. Thank you for making this. The greedy side of me, though, wonders if there is a way to manipulate item drops during missions, like, the resource for continuing missions, or weapon & character exp instead of silverbucks. That would turn me into a snowbreak fiend. Apart from my curiosities, thanks again for making this in the first place. 10 half naked, big booby anime murderers out of 10.

2 Likes

Can you make a instakill mod? Thanks

3 Likes

Thanks for this trainer :heart:

unlimited health dont work :frowning:

It does work, just not in co-op content, such as gigalink. I think it’s better that way imo, because people would report and get you banned pretty quickly.

5 Likes

Is there any chance to have a dmg multiplier, or hit multiplier added?

5 Likes

I’d like to see a one-hit kill or damage multiplier.

1 Like

hahahah this is great, WeMod don’t usually do gacha since its multiplayer, can you let me know if you done other gacha as well? Im fine with any, take your time and take your own pick.

1 Like

This mod is really great.
It would also be nice to be able to do things like one hit kill and control the number of items.
I’m sure you’re busy, but I appreciate your patience during analysis and development.

1 Like

Is it only me or the infinite energy doesn’t work? Also, the player speed needs to re-load for every missions

Please add the option for damage multiplier! Some of the stages take insanely long like even 45 minutes. There is no real PVP to the game so if possible please add an option to modify energy needed to start stages (By this I mean presence). Pretty please with a cherry on top!

1 Like

working as of 1/02/24 maint, account safe on non-rankings

1 Like

Please, I want to be able to increase the damage because in some events I really missed the game’s time limit.

1 Like