Snowbreak containment zone trainer

Seems like I been waiting two weeks for this trainer to be released. I know you guys have to make sure that everything works but is there a eta? Cause other games get there cheats day one and snowbreak been on the list for like 3 weeks now and the cheats haven’t been released yet

Hello! :slight_smile:

We do not give estimated dates for trainer releases. There are far too many factors beyond WeMod’s control which affect this.

Trainers are released and updated based on their current popularity within the entire WeMod community as a whole, which ensures that resources are prioritised on games that are higher in demand at the time.

Press the Notify Me button on the trainer in the WeMod software to be notified of its release.

And check out this page in the help documents to see how the queue works: https://support.wemod.com/docs/game-queue.

Have a great day in the meantime! :slight_smile:

sadly, there’s no more update to this, sigh… I think it’s time for me to quit using wemod and change to other mod trainers, this is the only game I was playing with the mods, well it’s been 4 years since I became pro member of wemod, so it’s time for me to let go and try other websites that have a mod, so sad I was waiting for it earlier well it doesn’t matter now

We received reports of bans for using mods in this game. Unfortunately, we can no longer continue updating the trainer because of it.