SnowRunner Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

You need to finish a mission after you add XP. The damage will still show but when you look at your vehicle everything should be 100%.

Cheats were tested today and confirmed working.

1 Like

After a update of the game the exp cheat does something funny: instead of adding something to the exp the trainer subtracts something from the exp, right now i have -15000 exp thanks to the trainer. I hope this doesn’t ruin the savegame.

hey great tip. just used it for extra cash. i like exploring the map to unlock towers and upgrades. might use it for the hard to reach upgrades if that is possible. have you tried?

Merged post:
@MrAntiFun - running the mod crashes my game at loading screen after this update. black loading screen, wemod pop up, then crash report.

can you add Speed Option

The savefile is getting larger as you progress. I have seen many things like
“WhyProblem_PullVehicleOutWater”:{"$type":“IntAchievementState”,“unlockValue”:1,“isUnlocked”:false,“currentValue”:0}
you could change these to
“WhyProblem_PullVehicleOutWater”:{"$type":“IntAchievementState”,“unlockValue”:1,“isUnlocked”:true,“currentValue”:1}
no idea what it does.
DeerHunt_FindAllUpgMichig":{"$type":“IntWithStringArrayAchievementState”,“unlockValue”:21,“isUnlocked”:false,“currentValue”:17,
This says i have found 17 of the 21 upgrades in the Michigan map, changing this to true and 21 wil not give you the upgrades in your garage. there must be more variable pointers that need to be included to let them show up.
Trying to find al these things takes a lot of restarting the game and finding the floats and pointers using CE.
Always make a backup. :wink:

Plz add freeze the Timer for Contests missions

1 Like

Remember Mudrunner? Anyways they picked up on Snowrunner and there are some mods available.
If you go here , you can download some folders to replace the original folders inside a .pak file. This will unlock all vehicles.

Unlock All Mod v1.0 This mod removes regional restrictions on the purchase of equipment, and also makes available all tuning from level 1 of the character.
Installation: Contents of archive unlock_all.rar (6 folders), place with replacement in archive initial.pak -> [media] -> classes.
initial.pak is here: path to the game / SnowRunner / en_us / preload / paks / client

Credits TheAlive55

Originally from: http://www.mudrunnermods.com/unlock-all-mod-v1-0/

I tried this and it works fine. (the download is safe)

hi not sure if any one else has let you know yet or not but since the update the xp money and no damage dont seem to be working the no damage turns on and off again right a way and the money and xp just are not working thankx for a great trainer

1 Like

can you pls fix the trainer

3 Likes

Hi, I can’t do “no damage” in the “EPIC STORE” version.
what should I do?

1 Like

trainer needs updating, all we can do is wait

1 Like

Was hoping someone could update. Other than unlimited fuel nothing is working.

1 Like

Definitely going to throw in my hopes that this gets updated as well.

Update needed. Thanks

Hi. This mod is the only reason I subscribe to Wemod.
What is the update schedule??
I’d be thankful for the answer. Depending on your reply. I will Drop Wemod right away. TY

Hello @christopherjohns321.

We cannot give ETAs on trainers, because far too many factors affect it. Bear in mind though that this isn’t the only game which WeMod caters for in the trainer developer’s to-do queue. When trainers need updates then it will be updated as soon as humanly possible, as long as the community has requested it enough times. :slight_smile:

We have plenty of free games for you to grab while waiting for the trainer to update. Check out the Deals & Giveaways section of this forum. :slight_smile:
Thank you for being Pro, it helps WeMod with the costs of developing and maintaining trainers and the WeMod software, we appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ravenfyre
Thx for the information hopefully it will get fixed

1 Like

Ok I know u already have tots of updates to do for games and and making trainers for other games but please. PLEASE MAKE A UPDATE FOR SNOWRUNNER LITERALLY I WILL CUT OFF MY LEFT TESTICLE FOR U TO MAKE AN UPDATE. I WILL PAY U MONEY JUST PLEASE MAKE AN UPDATE.
U WOULD MAKE ME MORE HAPPY THEN ME GETTING WAT I ACTUALLY WANT FOR CHRISTMAS. I WAITED WHOLE 3 WEEKS FOR U TO MAKE AN UPDATE. I EVEN BOUGHT THE GAME FOR JUST TO USE THIS TRAINER.

1 Like

MAF is dealing with internet issues ATM and will update it as soon as he gets everything worked out.

2 Likes

Sorry for the rush