SnowRunner Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

SnowRunner
This is the official discussion topic of the SnowRunner Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Fuel
2. No Damage
3. Always Morning
4. Set Time of The Day

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start the game from Epic then load your save and click play once you are able to drive.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/03/2020
    Started development

• 05/03/2020
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 05/08/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/26/2020

• 07/18/2020

• 09/10/2020

• 11/18/2020

• 02/14/2021

• 05/22/2021

• 09/10/2021

• 12/10/2021

• 03/05/2022

• 03/24/2022
    Updated notes

• 04/07/2022

• 03/01/2023

• 10/21/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

Any hints on the options that will be worked on?

1 Like

Nope, @Langevoei.
Don’t want to ruin the surprise and suspense! :laughing:

3 Likes

The SnowRunner cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The XP cheats doesn’t seem to change your level, just the xp, is there a way to fix this?

4 Likes

No Damage is not working for me. And yes XP works but level remains the same so we can’t use the XP.

1 Like

figured out the xp part. Add the xp then complete whatever mission, and youll get all the levels that go with the amount of xp you added

2 Likes

Another weird thing started to happen. Game with trainer on freezes my PC and I have to shut down manually. Windows boots in to Repair mode after the trainer freezes my PC. It’s getting a pain in the ass :frowning:

My specs: 9900k - 1660Ti - 32GB DDR4 - m2 SSD

Did you activate the cheats once the game has loaded or did you start the game from WeMod? Is there is a certain point/spot it is freezing?

**BUG: As soon as the trainer is on and you want to play, the picture unfortunately stays black. Unfortunately, this saves my savegame. Please fix

I’m sorry to hear WeMod ruined your gamesave. Can you send us a screenshot and did you follow the launch instructions provided by MAF in trainer notes?

Thanks for the trainer, everything works as it should. Provided using the somewhat peculiar instructions. It does not give the 50 coins for using the trainer, but who cares. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This happens once every 24 hours, so if you’ve already used WeMod with another game in the last 24 hours before this one, then no, you won’t get any coins. Giving coins more often than this can be abused by some. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would be awesome if instead of god mode, there’d be an option for unlimited repair, wheel and fuel points in maintenance addons.

That would make sense. :smiley:

There is no god mode.

Unfortunetaly, the new update immediately ruined the no damage mod. I voted for update, please do an uptade thank you very much in advance!

And i would appreciate if there would be an unlock all upgrade for vehicles, and maybe an unlock map, so that “we” don’t have to drive around in the darkness, till “we” find a watchtower :slight_smile: And once again hoping to get an update soon!

4 Likes

Facepalm No damage essentially is a god mode as it is traditionally been. That is even more true when you combine it with unlimited fuel.

Can’t believe I really had to explain that.

3 Likes

You can do this very easy by editing your savefile. found in a weird alphanumeric subfolder in this path:
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\SnowRunner\base\storage\

You can find and then edit “CompleteSave.dat” in a normal text editor like Notepad++
Use ctrl-f and find WATCHPOINT and change false to true. There are a buch of them.

If the trainer doesn’t work for you you can also edit “money”, “experience”, “rank” and loads of other things.
make sure you have a backup, for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

The SnowRunner cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Dear MrAntiFun,

I still have problems with the XP changing but the level you are isint changing and i still get damage when i enable the mod.

Kind Regards.