Solasta: Crown of the Magister Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please update your trainer.

tapping fingers on desk.

4 Likes

An update would be nice.

1 Like

update please

1 Like

is this game just not popular? I saw another trainer out there but I dont want to pay for another service.

1 Like

i dont know. But the game hasnt been added to “needs Updated” list either so we can’t even boost it. if you found another service that isnt too expensive and seems up to date, then id suggest using it. I prefer Flings Standalone trainers over the wemod app. But even they havnt made an update for Solasta so i dont have my hopes up.

It just got added finally.

2 Likes

The Solasta: Crown of the Magister cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

thanks guys. I just started the game again… and tried the unlimited health… it works… i just dont take dmg from enemies… it always shows a 0… but in return i do 10000 dmg to enemies… is that intendet @MrAntiFun .

Cheers

2 Likes

Hi Guys! Stupid question… What is AP?

Action Points the amount of stuff u can do in a round, like move and spells and stuff… that s a short answer

The new Update is live yay we can play a new class now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Solasta for Steam has been updated. Any chance for an update to the trainer soon? :slight_smile:

~W

3 Likes

Unlimited Spells cheat no longer works after July 13th update. Items and weight cheats seem unaffected.

EDIT: Unlimited Health & Unlimited AP are also both broken.

3 Likes

The Solasta: Crown of the Magister cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

After the update, either the unlimited weight or the unlimited money cheat cause the game to crash when you open the inventory. Was working before the update

1 Like

Looks like mega XP is not working after update. Unlimited money is also causing a crash-to desktop for me. Unlimited weight is causing some lag on opening inventory, but seems to work for me.

2 Likes

Unlimited money causes crash to desktop

2 Likes

unlimited money crashes game

2 Likes

same issue for me, the unlimited money and talent settings crash when used, please put out a fix soon!

1 Like