[Solved] WeMod App not Loading

Aww suchs! Went for lunch and back at it again…
Seems like you guys are having a “fun” Sunday… API woes… been there… no thanks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Best of lucks o/

Still not working here also?

The app still not working here. Stuck on the initial screen and nothing else. Site seems to be online once more so I tried reinstalling the client. Still nothing.

Check task manager for multiple instances of WeMod. If there are more than one, end them and try running again.

1 Like

@User_N4m3 Your method worked for me. Though, is this a workaround? If so, what caused multiple instances of WeMod running at the same time?

1 Like

This seems to happen when the app crashes and users open it again hoping it will open but it creates several instances unless it is killed via the system tray or task manager. Other programs do the same thing and the solution is the same.

Looks like in your case, the app crashed due to this morning’s server issue and you tried opening it multiple times while it was still open in the background.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip! ^^

2 Likes

Worked for me already. Just had to reopen it. Thanks

1 Like

Glad to hear it!

The app is definitely fixed for sure now. Little hiccup in the system

An offline version will be great

1 Like

Is there any update for this issue? Its been like this for 2 days for me.

Should be no problem with it. What’s your antivirus or maybe you have comcast ?

Its stuck on the loading screen and I’ve tried the Task Manager but doesn’t work. I have Webroot but never cause problems and I do have comcast (Xfinity). Any other methods or workaround I can use?

Hey!

Try clearing the cache by deleting this folder (C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\Cache) then reopening WeMod.

Let me know :slight_smile:

Well that worked, thank you so much!

I also went ahead and disable the thing on comcast/xfinity, do you think that helps as well?

You’re welcome!

It could have been a combination of both, but sometimes clearing an app’s cache fixes loading issues.

All that matters now is that you can use WeMod :grinning: