Sons of The Forest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The debug works for me - additem - and - cavelight and cavelight off I just used mainly thats the only ones I use…

in the trainer - infinite fuel - is not working, but the rest are.

i know the unlimited ammo don’t work when i apply it my gun runs out of ammo

I just went and used - additem - in the debug console and added the revolver and shot it about 30 or 40 times and didn’t reload…Earlier right after the trainer was updated it wouldn’t work for me either. Actually nothing worked and Chris the Community Manager posted - “Please make sure you have the newest trainer selected in WeMod.” And I redownloaded the trainer and everything works except for the infinite fuel for me now.

uninstalled and reinstalled both wemod and the game. restarted each time. still get the same error. Tried starting it over wemod, tried starting it after steam launch nothing changes the error. I checked all other games and they do not have that issue. Guess at this point no cheats for me. Just gonna stare at kelvins blank stare as we sit at the camp fire

Shift + ALT + numpad 8 doesnt decrease movement speed?

So last night infinite fuel wouldn’t work because I kept having to restart my campfire. But today it is working.

not working in latest build

1 Like

Nothing working in offline mode . Only works when online. Hope you can fix it . Great mod btw ! Thanks !

1 Like

I would absolutely love to see infinite zipline size added to the mod other than that its great, im sure as time goes on it will be less buggy

Can you really please adding Unlimited Item into the game with no item decrease

You can open debug console and type in “addallitems” and you’ll get everything in the game and at max quantity and turn on “No Item Limit”

No Item Limit and Set Last Hovered Item Amount doesn’t work at all

Hello. Please check again, some sections do not work in the game. namely the inventory

1 Like

Under “Phsik” decrease hotkeys dont work STRG + Shift + Numberpad 1 and other >.>

Cheats not loading at all
PS: no, it’s not a firewall problem.
UPDATE: working fine upon reenter; could be just a local problem

1 Like

Its because when you use alt / shift it changes numpad 8 to something like ‘end’ meaning its not registering the required input

Yea seems to be broken since the patch yesterday.

2 Likes

not working for me either so yeah, update would be cool.

3 Likes

adding inventory amounts cheat is not working

2 Likes

The Sons Of The Forest cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed “Set Last Hovered Item Amount” not working.
3 Likes