Sons of The Forest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I just tried it and it still won’t work offline or online . running game version 3300something .

Can anybody confirm if it’s working with game version 33002 . Not working for me and not sure if it’s just me or it’s still not working . Says he updated it but still don’t work for me .So can someone confirm if working or not .

As Chris has previously said, make sure that you’re using the latest trainer version. Click the “History” tab on the right, below Play. And choose the “3/11/23” version.
Because every single report I’ve checked where the trainer didn’t work, they were all using the old version, not the new one. Both versions are REALLY different, so they’re not compatible with any other version but the one they were made for.

I did do that . But it still don’t work . Also when I hit play I get the may not be compatible with my game version . I’m running version 33002 but after game loads and I hit a number key for a cheat it just makes a donk sound 1 time and no sound when I hit anyother key . My other cheats for other games work so anybody have an Idea of whats wrong ?

1 Like

time stops when i use the latest trainer i have all the options off also quit the game and restarted it without the trainer active time worked untill i activated it again when i try to start the trainer is warns me that my game is not the same verison as the trainer but it is not sure what up but so far thats my only issue

I’m running the latest version of both game and trainer. Things like infinite ammo, no fall damage, infinite stamina and run speed work, but No Building Requirements does not. I’m sure there was a change to the game handles this because there’s another trainer out there that had to change the way this was implemented, meaning it couldn’t just be turned on and work. They had to build then cancel before it activated. Sneaky devs.

I also get the compatibility message but, but I had that with the previous version as well.

Anyway, that’s just info to add to the pile. I wanted to say thanks for the quick work and that there are a lot of features in the mod that are still working, at least for some of us. It’s always a little weird when people have different results.

Ok it’s working for me . What happened was somehow my num lock got turned off and wouldn’t activate the cheats lol . Wow I feel dumb right now .Still not working in offline mode though . @gabs360 time is working for me so not sure whats up with that . And WOW 3 posts Really ? Time to move on . And was thinking of going pro but WOW

I have not tested all the cheats yet but I will test and see what works and what don’t . but yeah is strange how there are different results .

I’m using latest of trainer and game, and I get the message and when I click Play Game on wemod it just keeps saying “loading mods” and never launches the game… anything I’m doing wrong?

So far time stops for me my stats dont decrease but the cheats are working very odd

Tried everything under the son and everything discussed here…it is still not working :broken_heart:

When I lauch We mod when I am in my single player game. Son’s of the forest crashes and we mod says it is not compatabile with this verision

So I just loaded Wemod up and it says there was an update to the trainer today, done 10 hours ago. I played it 8 or 9 hours ago and the latest update at that time was the 9th, so maybe the updates are taking a while to propagate? It seems like we could be telling the devs that the latest version isn’t working but they see something different from what we see.

I’m on the version that was updated today, the 11th and it has fixed everything I tried previously that was broken. This is single player / offline.

game crashes before main menu. it wasn’t crashing 8 hours ago when i played

Can you try loading into your save first, then alt-tab and click Play in WeMod?

Still not working.

Wanted to say thank you for the quick update yesterday great job what you are doing keep it up :+1: :+1: :+1:

Funktioniert immer noch nicht

I am using the latest updated trainer. Everything I have used works…But the game continuously freezes up after about 10 minutes or so and crashes.

Oddly, without changes to either trainer or game, ‘No Building Requirements’ seems to work on everything except tree houses. It worked yesterday, but not today. Unless someone else has the same problem I’d assume it’s just me.

1 Like