Sons of The Forest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@GreenHouse Thank you for all your hard work. I am curious will there be any plans to make an unlimited items option?

1 Like

Not for now. Iā€™ve seen that it causes multiple problems. But weā€™ll see in the future if I find out a way to do it properly.

1 Like

Thank you.

Could you add unlimited ammo as well. please

Can you add Unlimited ammo please that would be awesome

please add infinite ammo to pistol and shotgun, we really want it

Incredible work Greenhouse <3

@GreenHouse can we get an unlimited flashlight capacity

Please upload game saves if you are going to request additional mods. It will make it much faster than him playing through the game to get these items.

Can you add freeze time so everything in the world just stops. Something along those lines. Not sure how ā€œSet Last Hovered Item Amountā€ works. The game freezes when I use the mods.

WeMod trainer for Valheim worked in multiplayer. Most of the time in co-op Iā€™ve found they work.

WeMod trainers are not designed for multiplayer modes, and arenā€™t responsible for any bans that may occur when using trainers in multiplayer.

Suggestion: Respawn Kalvin Cheat pls. My friends and I were in the game and he got stuck in the water and we couldnā€™t get him out and he died. So a way to respawn him in would be great.

Yea the mods broken when it comes to sticks. If you use mods you have no sticks and if you pick sticks up and try to use them in inventory it breaks your game and you canā€™t leave the inventory.

hello so im not the type of guy i cry about something but could u add a fly/freecam type of thing that would be very nice. thanks for the mod

@GreenHouse

have you tried this way to add unlimited items by depositing the items onto shelves and in other containers and when you take an item from the storage it dose not decrease the items in the storage but without touching the inventory

Trainers do not work like that. You canā€™t respawn an NPC. You would need an actual mod like you would find on Nexus.

The Sons Of The Forest cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unbreakable Armor cheat added
  • Immune to Fire cheat added
  • No Item Limit cheat added
  • Unlimited Ammo cheat added
  • Infinite Fuel cheat added
  • Infinite Flashlight Battery cheat added
  • Infinite Printer Resin cheat added
  • Fast 3D Printers cheat added
2 Likes

sticks just dont wanna work even with the update. Its not a huge issue, just wanted to make you aware :slight_smile:

hex edit for him being alive and it changes when he is dead if you can find it and change it to him being alive he might reappear.