Sons of The Forest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So Cheat Engine you can do it? That has to be tough to find.

Iā€™m aware, some Items just wonā€™t work if you change their amount. Most work, others just donā€™t.

3 Likes

yeah sticks increase amount but unable to use or equip until you spam equip on it to get rid of it

other than that, super cool how we got so many options for a 1day old game! congrats!

Iā€™m stuck moving 100 miles an hour with trainer active. Increased movement speed, now always moving super fast, even when putting it back to 1. closing trainer and opening again doesnā€™t help.

Using the unlimited weapon ammo cheat, the pistol lost all of itā€™s attachments.

BUG
item quantity

update: I found that whenever the rocks and sticks are in the backpack slots, you can only hold 2 of them. I managed to have more sticks when they are not in the backpack.

There is a bug with infinite item/change hovered item quantity. The number of rocks and sticks appears to be set to 2 after setting it to a bigger amount. Not sure what exactly is causing the issues, but it keeps happening right after the amount change.

Set them all to ā€œ1ā€ and click ā€œsetā€

Is this player sided or will the whole lobby feel the effects?

2 Likes

would like to know as well

I have not had any issues yet with the hover item. I keep it at a reasonable amount. But I can still use sticks and anything else with no issue. Iā€™ll test some numbers to see where it may break.

where should i upload them

infinite Logs would be awsome

2 Likes

Can I use this Mod when I play with a friend on an own Server that I Host? Or is it only SinglePlayer?

Those items work differently, and only items you got legit will work. The rest of items, you can get as many as you want and they will work normally.

As other users have said previously, thatā€™s a game bug. It doesnā€™t come from the trainer.

why the No Building Req dosenā€™t work

1 Like

The mods arenā€™t working for me. None of them are and the game freezes right after.

Canā€™t combine other items with sticks or stones after editing their amount in my inventory

Edit: I can only use them when their amount is really low

Can I use this Mod when I play with a friend on an own Server that I Host? Or is it only SinglePlayer?